• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Immortals Fenyx Rising Gold Edition available for £2.15

Banjo64

cumsessed
Not sure how I’ve missed this, it’s set the deal websites on fire.

Simply change region on your profile to the Czech store and buy through that, then switch back to your UK account.

Not an error, it’s the sale price in that region.

US peeps, no, I don’t know if you can do this.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
This game is awesome, don’t sleep on it.

I mean, of you like the usual Ubisoft soulless/vapid collect-athons with the map of a small country and have infinite time to play games, sure 😃.

It's not a dig towards you SJ, it's just that this game , contrary to popular belief, ain't different than all the other Ubisoft games that don't respect your time and that people usually like to shit on.

Personally, I played the demo for 3-5 hours and...i already had enough.

Cheers

I mean, of you like the usual Ubisoft soulless/vapid collect-athons with the map of a small country and have infinite time to play games, sure 😃.

It's not a dig towards you SJ, it's just that this game , contrary to popular belief, ain't different than all the other Ubisoft games that don't respect your time and that people usually like to shit on.

Personally, I played the demo for 3-5 hours and...i already had enough.

Cheers

It is quite different. There's a huge amount of stupid trials and puzzles in it compared to other Ubi open worlds.

Banned
it's a pretty decent BotW clone that's more arcady and has a bigger focus on combat.

Ubisoft's best game in a decade IMO.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
it's a pretty decent BotW clone that's more arcady and has a bigger focus on combat.

Ubisoft's best game in a decade IMO.
OIP.zPMBWA-ZBB0xx3jSSNVMwgHaDm

Banned

that was 2013... late 2013 I guess... so the best game they made in the last 9½ years then 😛

if they wouldn't have been such pussies back then and actually released it on Wii U in February, my post would still be correct...
thanks Ubisoft! fucking cowards!

Last edited:

Gobjuduck

Banned
Immortal Fenyx rising was the first game I played on the series x. Was surprisingly enjoyable, some of the main story puzzles become a chore though.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
If you've started it on one platform you can continue it on switch with Ubisoft Connect - log into a ubisoft account on both devices and you can (manually) up and download save files.

Note: DLC only works on platforms that you've bought it on.

Top Bottom