• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm back, bitches. (And in college)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got around to putting a foot in my roomie's ass and hooking up this internet crap. I'm an official College fucktard now! College rocks, why didn't you guys tell me this before? I've never felt so comfortable walking around a campus as I have lately. The teachers don't care about anything, I'm not getting "randomly" searched, I can chew gum in class, I can do whatever I want whenever I want, and they have a damned coffee shop on campus that makes a *mean* Iced Mocha.

I feel so much more comfortable here than at home, I spend all day hanging out with buddies and no one can bitch about why I didn't call or why I haven't started my homework yet, or why I didn't iron or blah blah fucking blah!

I AM HAPPY.

Matlock

Banned
I don't have a rommate. Dammit.

Nice to see you back, though.

EDIT

Tre said:
I feel so much more comfortable here than at home, I spend all day hanging out with buddies and no one can bitch about why I didn't call or why I haven't started my homework yet, or why I didn't iron or blah blah fucking blah!

I kind of feel that sort of non-responsibility a bit. I play beach volleyball quite a bit, hang out with quite a few people, and I've started to *gasp* talk to girls. Guess all it takes is a change of scenery to get the old ball rolling on the outward personality.

Either way though, college does rock, but I should make fewer threads about it. ;)

Brannon

Remember to balance funtime and studytime. REMEMBER TO BALANCE FUNTIME AND STUDYTIME.

Do.
Not.
Procrastinate.

Ever.

And college will continue to be a blast. Have fun! (and study :p)

Fusebox

Banned
So is big college-boy Tre blasting everyone else out of the dorm with some homegrown bangin' happy hard and breaks? :p

Hey have you heard Bonkers 12 yet btw Tre?

Fusebox: Nope and nope. I live in College owned apartments with 2 other room mates, but my rooms all to myself (although, that's probably going to change soon). I'll check out Bonkers 12, though.

Seismologist: Yeah, I know. :(

impirius

Tre said:
University of Central Arkansas, GO SUGAR BEARS.
3248026.gif

Triumph

Banned
Heh. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't bought any video games since Ninja Gaiden. I've been having withdrawals for months now... been doing crazy shit like trying to beat Halo on Legendary with just a pistol. Now that's dumb!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Ferrio said:
College rules, roommates suck. Single Doubles is where it's at.
Yeah, with no one to make fun of your semi-nude anime posters. LOL AM I RITE?

Dilbert

Welcome back, man! Good luck at college -- you know who to ask for math questions. :)

Study hard, play hard, date...hard?, and make time for UT2k4.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Me too...anyways, glad you're back Tre. Enjoy yourself but don't piss around when it comes to your studies.

Maverick

Lovin' college here too. Got a sweet-ass single room, and I'm right on the frat quad. So much more freedom than fucking high school, which is fantastic.

The only thing is I'm at Carnegie Mellon. It's going to probably....possibly...be a bitch. I don't know if you guys have heard of it. It's a pretty big name on the east coast. But it's like in the Top 25 ranked schools in the U.S.

Basically it's hard. So wish me luck.

Matlock

Banned
Maverick said:
Lovin' college here too. Got a sweet-ass single room, and I'm right on the frat quad. So much more freedom than fucking high school, which is fantastic.

The only thing is I'm at Carnegie Mellon. It's going to probably....possibly...be a bitch. I don't know if you guys have heard of it. It's a pretty big name on the east coast. But it's like in the Top 25 ranked schools in the U.S.

Basically it's hard. So wish me luck.

Haha, I've been in that place before. Amazing looking school, but I wouldn't want to pay the tuition.

sefskillz said:
It's so much better when alcohol comes into play.

Damn right it does. Well, Tre, I told you this, college will be the best time of your life when you let loose of some of your inhibitions and just go with the flow. Know your primary purpose of being there, but don't forget about the secondary and tertiary (thank you, college education purposes, either.

Maverick

pops619 said:
Maverick, I was just at CMU the other day for a party. Good stuff.

Wait, wait...a frat party, not a house party right? Odds are I was probably there. (I was at like all 13 frats this weekend.)

You go to pitt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom