• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Exclusive: Dead Space: Deep Cover Is a New Scripted Podcast Launching in 2024

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

IGN can exclusively reveal Dead Space: Deep Cover, a brand-new official scripted podcast launching in Q1 2024 that tells a story of a journalist searching for her missing sister who reportedly joined a local Unitologist church.

Dead Space: Deep Cover will be part of the Cineverse Podcast Network and is being produced by Bloody Disgusting in cooperation with EA. As previously mentioned, the series will become available in Q1 2024 and will be free on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and all other podcasting networks. There will be a total of 12 episodes and they will be released weekly.

"In Dead Space: Deep Cover, journalist Emmeline Ayuba searches for her sister, who reportedly joined a local Unitologist church," the official description reads. "As she delves into the mysterious world of this church, she uncovers internal conflicts, strange customs and the personal sacrifices she must make to reunite with her sister."

For those unfamiliar, Unitology is a fictional religion in Dead Space that is tied directly with the Markers that were used to create the Necromorphs. This obviously did not go well and these Unitologists believe that humans were created with the help of aliens and that they will be reunified after death in Heaven, after they become a Necromorph.

Leading up to a Dead Space 2 announcement ?

skneogaf

z0KOiV2.jpg

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
That sounds fun. My first scripted podcast was the Magnus archives and that was good until season 5 (which slipped in quality big time) so I’m happy to see more

MiguelItUp

I loved that they're continuing to do the thing where they carry the lore to other formats as well. I hope they do continue to do that.

I'm still really confused by the "stutters" comment, I saw people mentioned having issues on PC with the remake. But I had absolutely zero issue. Just them PC spec things I guess.

Top Bottom