• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you knocked up a girl, would you marry her or force her to abort????

If you knocked up a girl, would you marry her or force her to abort????

• marry her

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • abortion

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

Great Hair

Banned
So. A girl. You've been seeing her for a few months and it's all going great and all of a sudden she calls you up and she wants you to meet her for dinner. And you're like yeah sure.
Then, at dinner, she tells you that she's pregnant. It's your child. She then says you can choose. You marry me or I get an abortion. 😲
What would you do?

I'll go first. Well I'd fucking marry her. It's the way I was raised and it's something I feel is my obligation. But I do understand people who choose to get an abortion. I ain't judging.

You marry a woman, who waited MONTHS? before telling you "YO, it´s yours!" I would fight her in court, as abortion would not be an option. BUT im also not going to pay for it, AFTER MONTHS of silence and being excluded as in :

"at that time, he wasn´t good enough your honor. Good for a night, but ...! Now though i needs he´s money, after that i will run off and leave the baby with him!"

She runs off with her new lover, if she is stupid.
She will sue you, divorce you and get 85% of your capital and leave the baby on your behalf if she is smart and then moves back to her lover.

No matter how you look at it, in such a hypothetical case "ya´fucked" << pick an option with no or barely any consequences.

Abortion = no ramification, except moral-religious speaking
Adoption = no ramification, except "ethical" speaking
Marriage = risk of divorce after few months, loss of capital and still having to pay for unwanted baby, more paper work
Leave the country, move to Angola
OR

"Join a gang. Get some gang members to drive you around her place. Have a drive by when she is outside playing with the mailman." "Leave the gang, tell them you are not up to the task" "Former Gang member agree and they let you go"

SERIOUSLY stop marrying sluts, dumb bimbos ... risk is too high. "Weaker Sex" my anus!

GymWolf

Is knocked up a synonymous for smashing her pussy?

Well anyway my answer is
giphy.gif

Last edited:

LordKasual

Banned
"FORCE abortion"?

What the fuck?

that is ACTUALLY not how this works

edit: Oh

She then says you can choose. You marry me or I get an abortion. 😲
What would you do?

Oh, okay.

Her "ultimatum" is very nearly a dream scenario as far as these things go? This is not at all a hard question LOL

Either you're both ready for the next phase of raising a child....or you aren't. Her choices are about as mature as this could possibly get, considering she only recently found out she was pregnant.

But even if she always knew, the fact that her choices are basically "We do this together, or i just end it here" is nearly superior to literally anything else she could suggest in this situation, which would involve adoption, child support, or a very deceptive lie of her single raising a child you knew nothing about that would almost certainly come back in a decade or two to bite you in the ass.

Last edited:
No way would I marry her, pregnant or not, because I don't really believe in marriage. The answer depends on a number of things however. Just because I wouldn't marry, doesn't mean I instantly want an abortion either. The question is impossible to answer for me.

xrnzaaas

Honest answer - I have no clue. Me and my partner don't want kids and we're careful, but you can't be 100% sure with anticonception. ;)

Last edited:

Ovek

7Member7
I would politely excuse my self from the table goto the bathroom, slip out of the bathroom window and run off in to the night never to be seen again.

Tesseract

Banned
'oh, we all do our duty when there's no cost to it. honor comes easy then. yet sooner or later in every man's life there comes a day when it's not easy. a day when he must choose.'

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Missionary.
Why? Cuz curves brother.
I have enough curves as it is and besides there is difference between curves and fatness. I am not sure if same applies to Croatia, but in here we say "bass needs fiddlestick" in a sense of large needs thin. And I have been, until recently fat whole my live, so I guess some PTSD from that.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Been there, done that.
But we didnt get married till years later. She got knocked up and we got an apartment together a few months later.

Was it easy? Fuck no. I was 22, she was 19. But it made me grow up real fast and was one hell of a ride lol.

I remember making $8 an hour as a lot boy, her a florist... Washing cars all helping with oil changes. Busted my ass and a sales lady gave me her husbands number. He worked for a construction/engineering company and I was a well-drillers apprentice. Shoveling dirt and carrying 80lb augers up and down the east coast 12 hours a day (but I was making big money! $14 an hour lol)
Our first apartment was ghetto as fuck and 1 bedroom. I had a 92 Chevy Barreta that would breakdown once a month. We living on spaghetti and I brought cheese crackers and ACME brand soda to work as lunch everyday.

18 great years being a dad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ingeniero

I can relate OP.
Well its a hard choice, I'd prefer the "lets have the baby and then we figure out what happens to us" option.
She can't force you to marry to avoid an abortion, she's weaponizing the baby man, not cool.

Abortion = no ramification, except moral-religious speaking
NO ramification? seriously? I couldn't live knowing I let an innocent baby die man... WTF

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
tbh at that point i'd probably do whatever she wanted (insofar as this binary choice permits)

abortion would prolly break my heart tho

Last edited:

JBat

Not a fan of abortion. You want to do grown up things than you've got to be okay with the grown up consequences. So marry for me.

I don't know. You ejaculated, now take care of it. That's how I look at it.
I'd marry her if she wants to. It's just the way I was raised.
I have two kids from women I am not together with...
You know you can take care of your kids and have a great time with them without marrying the mother?

Getting kids and marrying the right woman are two completely different things.
It's great if it goes hand in hand, but it doesn't necessarily need to.

(that said, I am against abortion. But can understand it if people see themselves not being able to raise kids.)

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
marriage. it would be the happiest day of my life. the creation of a new human life, this is a thing to celebrate. the child also needs two parents, and i would sacrifice the rest of my life for my child. i am no coward, i would not run from that tremendous miracle.

abortion is a disgusting practice, normalized murder. "Pro Choice" is such a ironic term, considering the baby does not have a choice in the matter. legally we excuse people for times when they are incapacitated, inebriated, mentally unwell, etc. why this does not apply to unborn children, i have no idea. it seems like a massive overlooking of the human rights of the child.

liberals apparently believe that the child does not become alive until it passes through the birth canal, that physically relocating from one position to another, and not the incredible physical transformation from tiny embryo to organs-and-heartbeat-having living entity. which is almost a magical, religious fantasy if i ever saw one, ironically. religion seems to think life starts at conception, that the union of the male and woman is the start of life (indeed, the woman pays heavily with her body, feeding the other being inside of her, "eating for two"). this seems to me to be the most rational and respectful take. yet politics says "no." i will be called a woman hater for saying all of this! ultimately, in any case, i do think consent should be prioritized for both mother and child. this is an element that seems to be missing from the liberals, a concern for the child's consent. if they simply wait, the child will emerge on their own. it's almost like killing someone because they are unconscious.

admittedly, it is also a necessary evil to some extent, is medically needed in some cases in order to keep the mother alive, or when the survival of the baby is highly unlikely, and some other edge circumstances, such as rape, incest, etc. yes alongside these "legitimate" reasons to incorporate abortion into public health, we have many, many abortions, nearly a million per year, which have been carried out in the name of being able to afford college, to have more "free time" (consuming products in solitude) or simply to want to have fun drinking/sleeping around. it promotes anti-family and anti-social behavior. the sins of gluttony, pride, and sloth.

TZGkt9W.png

perhaps this type of consequence-free living has permanently damaged society. the man and woman no longer need one another, abortion enables them to each compete in a self destructive lifestyle based around unquenchable self pleasure. abortion has in fact impacted poor & minority communities at 4 or 5 times the majority, essentially paying with their children's lives for the consumer freedom of their liberal white allies. we see a statistical correlation between the lack of fathers in a community and the amount of crime it produces. black women alone cannot raise the next generation. the white liberal allies deify the black woman, leaning into traditional racist stereotypes (the magical mammy, the stripper, the whore), it ultimately finding parody in the drag fixation (itself another very old racist stereotype, the hyper-sexual black) on BLACK TRANS WOMEN. the final end result of racist corporate branding, wrapped in woke politics. according to a 2016 CDC study white women had the lowest and black women the highest abortion rates.

76ugkZX.png

abortion indeed is the lynchpin on which the entire Leftist enterprise seems to operate ("just remember, the Supreme Court, it is SO IMPORTANT! (that we kill 1,000,000 a year)"). thus the ever bombastic virtue signalling. you signal virtue when you have none, it is a defense mechanism. deep down, they have blood on their hands, and they know. this is because moral relativism is a crock and death is death and some things simply are true. there is an objective reality and the postmodern idea of nothing mattering is a facade that only serve to poison the soul. ask any woman who has had an abortion how she feels. it takes a tremendous toll, on the body and the soul. it is the most invasive medical procedure one can have. it is tremendously sad how normalized and systematized it has become. we truly are a sick society.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
Depending on where we are at financially i would discuss with her on getting an abortion of we cannot afford to give our child a good life, but at the end of the day it is her body and her choice and i will live with the consequences of my actions.

Top Bottom