• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to eat ONE dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
See what happens when you defend a lunch thief? They expose your darkest secrets to the world.
giphy.gif

Toots

Gold Member
If you had one dish or one type of food
To eat everything you ever wanted but always the same stuff for the rest of your life
Would you capture it, or just let it spoil ?

Mom's spaghet is my choice of course
tim and eric its spaghett GIF

There's no type of food you like so much it doesn't become stall after a few thousands eatings...
Any food any Mom make taste good because it's Mom made ergo it's the only viable solution.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I am a real big fan of Shiskabobs and the sauce that I drain over rice. I could probably do hamburgers everyday, there is plenty of variety there.

Rayderism

Well......if I had to choose just one kind of dish......I guess the Styrofoam ones. The plastic, ceramic and stoneware dishes are hard to bite through.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Salad with variety of fruits and veggies with meat protein on top.

q21xx8C.jpg

As I'm getting older, I am liking veggies more and more. Actually that's my normal usual go-to for my week night's dinner.
I don't go with creamy dressing though... usually red wine vinegar + EVO, or balsamic + EVO.
Likewise. Never thought I'd get into salads until recently.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Is that like the mall food court chicken and rice? The tender grilled chicken. I use to love that stuff years ago. It felt like I could eat a pound and still keep eating more.

Ya kind of. Modern teriyaki chicken as we know it was invented in Seattle in the 70s I think or 80s by a Japanese American and became especially popular there.

Normally it looks like this and can be served with a side salad or shredded cabbage or steamed veggies. They also usually have a spicy chicken option when sambal chili paste is added to the marande.

184126.jpg

Top Bottom