• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to eat ONE dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

GymWolf

Haven't eaten FEBO in over 3 decades. In my mind it was seen as pretty low brow. But they came with the "snacks from the wall" thing which made them popular. They've been here since i was born and now have drive tru's so i guess they're still doing well?
Yeah, they are probably bottom tier, their burgers looks all kind of nasty but their croquettes and bitterballen weren't half bad, kinda hard to fuck up meat stew with a fried crunchy shell...

It is just easy to stop and pick something, i'm surprised that no one tried to copy their style.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

I go straight for kibbling and garlic sauce

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah, they are probably bottom tier, their burgers looks all kind of nasty but their croquettes and bitterballen weren't half bad, kinda hard to fuck up meat stew with a fried crunchy shell...

It is just easy to stop and pick something, i'm surprised that no one tried to copy their style.

Well.. Making store bought (good brand) bitterballen and kroketten with an airfryer at home are just, or even more as tasty.

If you're referring to the FEBO ones out of the wall then yeah, they could've been laying there for 30 min. No shit they're not at their best ofcourse. It's premise isn't that bad, it's FAST food at it's maximum. But it comes with it's above mentioned problems.

Btw didn't think I would be talking about FEBO today.

Then again it's easy acces and with some drinks or in your case THC in your system it's quite convenient I guess.

You'd better watch that tuna, boy.

You're lucky I'm in a friendly mood Hops =P

Only one? Dang! That’s like asking which is my favorite relative.

Indeed. It's quite the conundrum isn't it ..

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I once made my own kibbeling.

Bought a big piece of codmw2 and dipped big chunks in liquid dough (?) with some beer and "trassi" (strong shrimp extract?)

My english is failing me

Anyways.

Hadn't had such tasty kibbeling since then.

Although there's a place high up in Groningen which can compete. To bad it's a 4 hour drive.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I once made my own kibbeling.

Bought a big piece of codmw2 and dipped big chunks in liquid dough (?) with some beer and "trassi" (strong shrimp extract?)

My english is failing me

Anyways.

Hadn't had such tasty kibbeling since then.

Although there's a place high up in Groningen which can compete. To bad it's a 4 hour drive.

That sounds awesome. I should try to make my own

Azzurri

If it didn't kill me probably

A5 Japanese Wagyu steak any cut would work.

That or any type of French Frys

Last edited:

GeekyDad

If there were no bathroom repercussions...?

Then, my wife's roasted pork butt. You'd be willing to sell out your family for it.

But in the real world?

Chickpea curry.

Top Bottom