• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Xbox revives "Vicarious Visions" what old game would you like them to recreate from Xbox's IP

Vicarious Visions made some superb remakes last decade, and if Xbox were to revive them from the dead what game would you like to see them tackle?

I'd love to see them remake Morrowind with updated graphics, UI, just an amazing ground up remake.

qL9ssCuL3FQfQhuFKuZSsZ-1200-80.jpg

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Looking at their resume, they did a LOT of ports to mobile, Nintendo Game Boy Advance/DS and some console ports like Doom 3 on Xbox and Diablo 2 Resurrected this year on all platforms.

So, not sure what IP's they actually created.

If they reorganize VV, I would want them to either work on more Crash/Spyro stuff or develop a new game in either the Starcraft or Warcraft universes.

Banned
NO REMAKE! they have the people and the knowledge to make a brand new THPS game! they were involved in the past and they made the Remake which was more than just rehashing the first 2 games, it was a perfect blend of THPS1 through 4 and was the only THPS game since the PS2 era that actually felt great to play

Kydd BlaZe

Would rather them work on a new ip, something original. They’ve been such a great port/support studio that I think they’ve earned the right to work on something of their own creation. They certainly have the talent, imo.

People talk about these studios like any of the old talent are still there. Seems pointless.

Also I feel like if you make a post like this just put the effort into listing all their flagship games?

Last edited:
Top Bottom