• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I thought Buc-ees logo was a chibi beaver

What do you see

• Chibi

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Redneck

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters

Ribi

d5d1cec0-3aa2-4094-af7e-ace5701a5efb.sized-1000x1000.png

This this was supposed to be this:
image.png

Am I wrong or is it Buc-ees corporate who is wrong?

Mossybrew

The closest Buc-ees is like two thousand miles away so I will probably never experience the king of convenience stores.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
What is Buc-ees? Reminds me of Bullwinkles, this place in oregon that that is sort of like chuck ee cheeses.

Ribi

What is Buc-ees? Reminds me of Bullwinkles, this place in oregon that that is sort of like chuck ee cheeses.
It's a very large convenient store than has a massive bathroom split into urinal sections and toilet. The urinals have entire indented walls on each side so you can't see the dude next to you. They also have freshly made food like pulled pork sandwiches.

Laieon

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
What's up with people pronouncing it boo-see's?
The rules are as follows:

• Letter c produces /s/ sound if it is followed by the letters ‘e’, ‘i’, or ‘y’. For example, cent, Cinderella, and Lucy. This sound is known as the soft c sound.
I guess the hyphen makes it a hard c

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
They make candied pecans and almonds and sell them while they're still warm. It smells liked smoked meat and cinnamon in there all day.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
How do I change my vote? I didn't scroll down to the second image before I voted and now my life is full of regret

DosGamer

Went into one on the way back from Chicago.... it is the biggest store I have ever been in. Almost the size of a walmart. One of the cooks yelled out that brisket was just put on the bar and you would have thought they were giving away gold. Everybody started running towards the food. must be pretty tasty!

ReBurn

Gold Member
Went into one on the way back from Chicago.... it is the biggest store I have ever been in. Almost the size of a walmart. One of the cooks yelled out that brisket was just put on the bar and you would have thought they were giving away gold. Everybody started running towards the food. must be pretty tasty!
It's great for convenience store brisket.

TexMex

I live behind a Bucees. One of the few places like this that’s worth the hype. I do half my grocery shopping here.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I googled it and the closest Bucees is in Kentucky from where I live. 1000 km away.

The videos look amazing. I'd eat there all the time. The BBQ sandwiches look better than what restaurants make, and Bucees is a gas station.

Soltype

I googled it and the closest Bucees is in Kentucky from where I live. 1000 km away.

The videos look amazing. I'd eat there all the time. The BBQ sandwiches look better than what restaurants make, and Bucees is a gas station.
their brisket is way too legit considering it's a gas station. It's better than a lot of places I've been in Florida.

Ribi

Thier poopers are super

How's the fuckin' food, though?
That's the real question.

Buc ees is commonly regarded as one of the best things about Texas. Any interstate drive it's always a stop to use the bathrooms.

In my opinion, after the first stop novelty of it, the food is kind of garbage (or doesn't taste good to me). Too salty, the flavor meh. Would rather stop at a mcdonalds. I wish they had pecans that didn't have cinnamon on them. Also I don't think they have a deal with pepsico because you will not find gatorade in there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom