• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I caved and I'm looking for a Xbox Series X to purchase..... Xbox is just too hot right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I plan on getting one as soon as Starfield releases.
EeCv9L1XYAAUD8P.jpg

Chukhopops

I don’t regret getting both consoles, although I believe one brings a massively better value than the other.

If you can afford it then it’s the way to go, a couple years of serenity enjoying what each has to offer.

Godot25

Banned
The value of Gamepass is just too good and I'm not missing out on Starfield, Elderscrolls and Doom.

I've been pretty much Playstation only gamer since the Xbox 360 but now that I'm missing out on tangibly good games I said forget about it.

Let's face the fact ladies and germs, Xbox is the future! Can't wait to play some Infinite:messenger_smiling_hearts:
There is literally nothing wrong with admitting that you like "other" platform.
Only people doing that are taking great games from themselves with ignorance.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Hope you enjoy OP. It’s an awesome console and coupled with gamepass it’s the best deal in gaming :D.

I own everything and it’s awesome having a ps5 and an Xbox. Excellent exclusive games on ps5 that I can play at release and then double dip on PC later if I think it’s worth it. Xbox gives me the flexibility to more or less play anywhere…..mrs on the tv I can jump on my pc version through games pass and fett a quick few seconds of syncing saves I’m right where I left off on pc. Shit is dope!

FunkMiller

Am looking out for one too. Have a Ps5 and a gaming laptop, but can’t beat that lazy ass console Gamepass couch experience.

GenericUser

Game pass is great with this "get 36 months of gold, upgrade to GPU for 1€" deal, cost me about 93€ total.
Without this deal I would not have it, as GPU is just way too expensive in the long run, at least for someone with limited time + multiple consoles.
care to elaborate? Just picked up the xbox and I also think 13 bucks a month for B-grade games is a bit steep. I would reconsider if there is a cheaper option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom