• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't promise I'll shut up about Dragon's Dogma 2, but can anyone confirm at least one thing?...

Svejk

Does anyone know whether DD2 will have the layered clothing and armor again?? This appears to be ignored throughout this past week. This is important for Fashions Dogma folks..

The most I got from all the previews and interviews the past few days, is that it will have pretty much everything of the first, but fully realized and fleshed out... which sounds promising... But with streamlining things, I'm so paranoid that gear/clothing will fall into this category and just be one thing; or segregated as just armor or clothing... not both at the same time, layering. It better not be armor with tinting options like MHW, the layers and combos is what marks DD1 as one of the greatest in character customization.

Also, I'm dying to know whether they'll still include the "posture" slider during character creation as well, as it really characterized the elegance/non-elegance of a personality and how they carry themselves when walking about .. It really is important that this doesn't get overlooked. Part of that fear stems from the likes of Saints Row completely neutering their character creator, making the animations cringe unisex trash that took away from how you want your character to look and behave.

I'm not as concerned over the latter question, as I'm pretty confident they will reveal that at a later time (if the initial leaks are true about CC), but the first concern about the armor is literally robbing me of sleep from wanting to know so bad.

Any thoughts or verifications are welcome!

LONG LIVE DRAGON'S DOGMA!!

Draugoth

Gold Member
Does anyone know whether DD2 will have the layered clothing and armor again?? This appears to be ignored throughout this past week. This is important for Fashions Dogma folks..

Pretty sure some will be one of the pre order bonuses.

Top Bottom