• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Register to Vote!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20415
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
FYI you can just go to your local library to register in many counties if you don't want to go to the government offices

how do i know if im registered
Check your county/province's election office's website, a lot of them will have a tool to see if you're currently registered. If they don't have one, call!

Great thread O.P. I worked in the CA secretary of state's election office for several year helping the public get informed about voter rights and procedures, so please anyone let me know if there's something you have questions on or need help with!

Zoe

So everybody here has registered by now, right?

My county is keeping their offices open until midnight tomorrow night to get in the remainder of the procrastinators.

So I know that New Jersey has early voting, but I can't for the life of me figure out where I actually need to go.

I live in Sommerset. I know where the polling place would normally be, but I won't be able to vote on election day.

So I know that New Jersey has early voting, but I can't for the life of me figure out where I actually need to go.

I live in Sommerset. I know where the polling place would normally be, but I won't be able to vote on election day.

If you Google "where can I vote" it will use your address and give directions to your polling place.

Thanks, but I really want to vote in person. I'm not sure I'll have time to send in the application, receive a ballot back, and then send the ballot back in. I'm probably only going to go home once before the election, and I don't want to deal with the complication of sending stuff from different addresses in different states.

I should be able to vote in person, early, I just can't for the life of me figure out where.

Thanks, but I really want to vote in person. I'm not sure I'll have time to send in the application, receive a ballot back, and then send the ballot back in. I'm probably only going to go home once before the election, and I don't want to deal with the complication of sending stuff from different addresses in different states.

I should be able to vote in person, early, I just can't for the life of me figure out where.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/absentee-and-early-voting.aspx#Footnote (b)

according to this site, if you want to do it in person you can request an absentee ballot and cast it at the election official's office early. it doesn't look to me like NJ does regular in-person early voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom