• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefbags

Watching How to Get Away with Murder is like watch Breaking Bad if Walter was a Lawyer and he hired a bunch of Jesse Pinkman's to help him on cases.

When Annalise lied to Nate I kept thinking

iPydduaC5I5sr.gif

Gif also applies to Frank. This guy can fucking do anything and get away with murder and sex in the basement, dude can just run his own house of murderers lol

Taruranto

All characters constantly lying/backstabbing each others was kinda becoming a cluster fuck, I'm glad it exploded.

I can't believe Bonnie walked into a gas station bathroom to hide her bloody shirt. What show are you even on, girl?

Sai-kun

Banned
the orgy convo had me laughing so hard lmao. i like when the four of them are so open like that.

laurel fucking frank in the basement had to be for some reason. i feel like the scene wouldn't have gone on as long if it was just sex for the sake of it.

This show and Quantico are doing the same zig-zaggy "absolutely nothing is what it seems and everyone is about to break" thing and it's getting old imo, might drop this show. Definitely dropping Quantico.

i'm halfway through episode 5 so I'm almost done catching up but wow every new character is so annoying

levi is fucking weird

caleb is so whiny and so god damn annoying

sinclair is like that annoying white girl in school that thinks she's clever and witty

well except for annalise's ex gf. she's cool.

edit: i'm done catching up... asher is like the only good person in this until they reveal what he did to that girl which is probably something fucked up

this season is just way more fucked up with the case of the week stuff.

also I know he's a fucking murderer and shit but Frank has like... super powers or something. It would seem like convenient writing if the guy that played him didn't know how to give off "experienced criminal who knows what the fuck he is doing" vibes but he does so his character comes off s this sly bastard who always has the upper hand.

Leeness

Aaaaaarg I want to know what's going on with the "present" storyline. I can't wait until that all gets revealed in the finale.

jiggle

Damn this is getting so good

Oliver is so not gonna live through this

Micaleb are cute, but not as cute as Miconnor

And Trotter lake is as awful as expected

aeolustl

#WhoShotAnnalise

is there anyone trying to guess who?

Hopefully is not like "no way she did it"
We don't need someone accidently shot her

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
If Oliver is so good at hacking and whatnot wouldn't be have been able to guard himself against someone hacking the webcam? I don't know maybe I need to turn my brain off more.

If Oliver is so good at hacking and whatnot wouldn't be have been able to guard himself against someone hacking the webcam? I don't know maybe I need to turn my brain off more.
that's what i was thinking too

either the writers didn't give a fuck or there's shit we don't know about oliver

Taruranto

"I'd vote for you. You just need to free my client"

Kinda weird that Annalise would throw Asher's father under the buss for the trans-woman case. She had won much harder cases and the jury would likely be sympathetic.

Yeah, that's just silly. It feels like the writers wanted to incorporate Oliver into the K4 more.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Kinda weird that Annalise would throw Asher's father under the buss for the trans-woman case. She had won much harder cases and the jury would likely be sympathetic.

Two things:

1.) It was not just for her current client. It was to get rid of the crazy ass prosecutor.

2.) Finding a jury sympathetic enough would be very difficult. Especially with it being a "relationship based" case. Understanding, in the US at least, is far from ideal.

You can't really analyze this show that deep though, lol.

chefbags

Yeah, that's just silly. It feels like the writers wanted to incorporate Oliver into the K4 more.

Oliver high fiving frank means by the end of the season or even the end of the "present" episode he either dead or fucked over lol. No one high fives frank and gets away with it. Unless you're laurel. She got high fived up her ass.

This show is a mess, but is weirdly a lot better than it was last season?
it's because we have actual character relationships now with the keating 4 actually acting friendly, other characters being developed (asher) and someone who actually challenges the untouchable main character (sinclair) and also a pretty big mystery that's still up in the air 6 episodes in

idk it's just better this time around

it's because we have actual character relationships now with the keating 4 actually acting friendly, other characters being developed (asher) and someone who actually challenges the untouchable main character (sinclair) and also a pretty big mystery that's still up in the air 6 episodes in

idk it's just better this time around

Yes, the format is presented in a better manner.
I look forward to season 3.

man what the fuck

tbh i hate nate. He's a whiny ass bitch acting like annalise forced him to cheat on his dying wife and shit. fuck nate.

and bonnie, like you literally murdered a girl??? stop trying to act innocent b

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
NOOO NOT OLIVER

good episode, had a bit of a slow start and honestly I was expecting it to just be filler but it revved up towards the end

Annalise has to be Wes' mum or aunt or something by this point, surely? Or maybe she was friend with the mum

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Sinclair is such a bitch. I'm glad she's dead.

That drop tho. I had to rewind and watch it again.

Will we get a Parisian spin-off? 'Cause I'd watch that.

Lol at Frank saying he'd rather spank Oliver than Walsh.

Taruranto

Bonnie sure is high and mighty for a cold-blooded killer.

Pretty much. At least Frank owns to it.

Is Eve going to appear every time Nate in in trouble? I mean, I like her, her chemistry with Viola is sexy and I love how she's the only "normal" relationship Annalise has, but it will get old quickly.

chefbags

Lol right when sinclair dropped and they showed bonnie, I kept on cheering her name haha. Bonnie is so beyond cray that it's wonderful. I mean rightfully she has a reason to because of annalise telling her secret but with all these murders she's doing its just bonnie being bonnie lol.

Joni

Bonnie is cray-cray. She going to prison.
Glad they're quickly showing the murderer.
Poor Oliver.
Wes and Analise going ahead as mom/son.

Bladenic

I'm guessing Bonnie won't make it past this season. Either dead or prison. I mean I kinda thought this last season too but where the hell are they gonna take this show next season?

I'm guessing Bonnie won't make it past this season. Either dead or prison. I mean I kinda thought this last season too but where the hell are they gonna take this show next season?
Grey's Anatomy has been on the air for 12 seasons.

Life
i mean shonda
finds a way :p

Joni

Grey's Anatomy has been on the air for 12 seasons.

Life
i mean shonda
finds a way :p

The problem is Shonda managed to stay on the case of the week format on Grey's Anatomy, which is a major help. Scandal is devolving in something that is high level spy stuff combined with a couple cases of the week, while How To Get Away has done almost completely away with case of the week stuff. In the end, that really limits the show. And it kinda shows, Grey's was the most watched of their shows.

The problem is Shonda managed to stay on the case of the week format on Grey's Anatomy, which is a major help. Scandal is devolving in something that is high level spy stuff combined with a couple cases of the week, while How To Get Away has done almost completely away with case of the week stuff. In the end, that really limits the show. And it kinda shows, Grey's was the most watched of their shows.

There's still a lot of CotW, just a giant overarching story too. It's hella engaging. Each episode has a resolution but continues the season story and they give enough answers along the way to not make the overarching story tedious.

Joni

There's still a lot of CotW, just a giant overarching story too. It's hella engaging. Each episode has a resolution but continues the season story and they give enough answers along the way to not make the overarching story tedious.
They have been kind of neglecting the Case of the Week story. They are present, but they are really on the backburner. Although I'm too curious about the flashforwards to care too much.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
NOOO NOT OLIVER

good episode, had a bit of a slow start and honestly I was expecting it to just be filler but it revved up towards the end

Annalise has to be Wes' mum or aunt or something by this point, surely? Or maybe she was friend with the mum
I'm guessing its going to be something less obvious. As soon as she said 'its him' everyone jumps to Wes being her son so they likely have a different way to go with it. Although I could imagine him being her child from a rape, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom