• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How the CPU cheated you in Street Fighter 2

Caffeine

yes i've noticed them do moves with out charging, specifically charge moves on like dee jay they can also string them back to back.
if you use save states in the collection you can see them picking a path to react like off a flow chart. specifically akuma hes reading your input.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
The NBA Jam games had the infamous "rubber band AI" which is designed to make you lose your shit. If you played well enough, the AI became faster, wouldn't miss shots and play relentless, inescapable defense. They could even score from full court if they needed to. COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Also, since one of the scumbag designers was a salty Detroit Pistons fan, he programmed Scottie Pippen to be unclutch as fuck when it mattered most, so you'd have to sub him out during halftime to even have a chance to win.

This is hilarious!

Rodolink

For those that can't watch the video.
  1. Invincible normals.
  2. Recovering from dizzy in a very short amount of time
  3. Charging moves instantly
  4. Mashing beyond what's humanly possible
  5. 1 frame unblockables moves
I'd really love all threads that only pay a video, add a summary of it like this. Thanks dude

I got so good at learning how the CPU plays/cheats that I consistently beat SFII on the highest difficulty without losing a single round back in the 90's.

Same.

I had a perfectly timed sweep-loop.

Used to maximize my Hi-score in the Arcades by achieveing perfect every other round. Mostly by cheesing the cpu. Lol

Last edited:

Barnabot

It's like that fucking asshole Luigi in the original Mario Kart. Piece of shit can use a Star anytime he wants. FUCKING CHEAP ASS BULLSHIT BLOCKS MY FUCKING RED SHELLS EVERY TIME. FUCK
HPQ7YfF.gif

Said it again.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I remember in Need for Speed Underground the CPU would start cutting through the map if you got too far ahead just to make it catch up.

Top Bottom