• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many subscription services do you have?

Valonquar

PS+, Netflix, Prime, ExpressVPN, FFXIV x2, O365.

I get HBOMax free with my Fiber internet, but would drop it in a second if they started asking for money.

Every time I consider turning off PS+ they make the monthly freebie something actually worthwhile and it justifies itself for another year. The discounts during random sales have sort of paid off over time too I guess. I'm all digital so it's the closest we get to the deeper, earlier discounts physical gets.

I've tried to get rid of Netflix multiple times, but been vetoed by the wife each time. There's been a few shows lately that have made it okay to keep around I guess.

Prime is Prime. I was getting it before Prime Video was even around. I order enough random stuff from them that I get our money's worth out of the shipping costs. Prime Video has had some good stuff. Expanse, Counterpart, few other random shows.

ExpressVPN would negate the need for all the streaming services really, but I sort of expect things to change with torrenting eventually making this workaround no longer an option somehow.

Been playing FFXIV since 1.0 days. It's never going away. Some months I play tons, other months I play enough to get tomes, and then go play console stuff I picked up on sale.

Was using a very old email address and the servers for that finally shut down. Went with a O365 family plan to replace that. Was good to redo my email address finally anyhow to be something less stupid to spell out everywhere.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Netflix, exclusively.

I already feel like I waste too much time watching stuff. I probably couldn't juggle multiple services. I am mostly happy with Netflix, but I do wish they cared about horror as a genre more.

Vestal

Gold Member
Gamepass Ultimate
Apple One
O365 through Surface Purchase
Netflix
Amazon Prime
HboMax through ATT Sub

Top Bottom