• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many GTA left before you die?

How many GTA you'll still play before the inevitable end? (GTA VI included)

Votes: 23 15.9%

Votes: 20 13.8%

Votes: 37 25.5%

Votes: 26 17.9%

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • more, I'm immortal

Votes: 20 13.8%

• Total voters

Kikorin

Considering about 12 years between GTA V and GTA VI, and considering developing times are getting longer and longer every new entry, how much GTA you think you'll still play before die?

In a best case scenario I should have still 4 GTA, included this one. But I'll play it safe and I'll say 3.

Robb

Gold Member
My guess is it’s going to go turn into a live-service game akin to something like Fortnite over time, so maybe one more. Then there’ll just be updates/seasons after that.

Justin9mm

Join Me Come On GIF by Rockstar Games

E-Cat

Five or more.

I believe that advancements in AI will help speed up game development.
The advancements in AI will also help speed up research in anti-aging. It's a virtuous cycle where you'll both live longer and the cadence of GTA game releases keeps accelerating.

Well, being that I am 48 right now and will be 49/50 when GTA6 finally comes out with the currently development cycles probably 2 to 3 at best, unless they use AI to speed up development I will probably not live to see GTA X...😭

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I turned 49 last month, so I'm knocking at death's door already, given my sedentary nature and waning sexual prowess. I might live to see GTA 8 but I'm not holding my breath.

Like 1 at most. I dont think video games will be around after the 2020s or 2030s with the direction the world is heading in.

GermanZepp

Hopefully I'm gonna catch the 6th one. I believe in some form of reincarnation of the 'soul' so maybe just maybe we can play it all.

Bluecondor

Let's see, I'm 53, so I would be 55 (fingers crossed) in 2025.

Sticking with the ten years in between games (I know, it's definitely debatable), I have a reasonable chance of surviving through GTA VII in 2035, when I would be 65.

If GTAVIII releases in 2045, I would be 75.

If GTAVIX releases in 2055, I would be 85. My Dad is currently 85, so I have a fighting chance.

If GTA X releases in 2065, I would be 95. GTA X might be a stretch......

K2D

Banned
We're all living on borrowed time. GTA V will have been my last gta until I've laid down gta vi.

Top Bottom