• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How bad is the grind in Destiny 2?

• Thread starter Deleted member 801069
  • Start date

sainraja

No weapons have static power levels unless you infuse them and you can only infuse up.

Oh I get that and also went back to double-check; I was confusing two or three weapons that I had duplicates of. The ones that had a high power level showed the same power that my Warlock saw so I must have just been looking at the wrong one without realizing it.

Iorv3th

The grind is shit. But they always change the light level. So it might be easy to grind at one point and you have no content, and then they will update the game and it takes you weeks and weeks waiting for resets to do weekly bounties. You might not get the piece of armor you need to level up.

Oh I get that and also went back to double-check; I was confusing two or three weapons that I had duplicates of. The ones that had a high power level showed the same power that my Warlock saw so I must have just been looking at the wrong one without realizing it.

For now just put on the highest power gear, but for future reference you want purples and yellows, legendaries and exotics, once you hit a certain light level all blues should get dismantled. If you get deep into getting God rolls there's some tools that help you out with it not to mention website guides.

sainraja

For now just put on the highest power gear, but for future reference you want purples and yellows, legendaries and exotics, once you hit a certain light level all blues should get dismantled. If you get deep into getting God rolls there's some tools that help you out with it not to mention website guides.

I stick to yellows or purples. I've already found my favorites so have been boosting those now. I was simply just confused about how sharing works between two different characters, not realizing you can easily boost your other character with weapons you obtain and power up with your higher powered character and what cemented the confusion was looking at the the same weapon that was a different level when using my other character, if it wasn't a quick pass I would have recognized my error since I had two of the same weapons, one higher and the other not (why would anyone pay for the power boost then? I guess for convenience.) Regardless, those have since been dismantled! lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom