• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Are You Going To React When From Software Shows Their Next Title?

MagnesD3

Miss Piggy Eating GIF by Muppet Wiki

Seeing as almost every FROM release from OG Demon's Souls onwards was my GOTY (including this year's AC6) any FROM reveal will have me hype as fuck.

A1wduIL.gif

Astral Dog

I wasn't a fan of Elden Ring tbh so if its more of the same 😪

Bloodborne is their best overall

Last edited:

simpatico

Just start Venmo-ing anybody with "From" in their @. Pre-Order the moment it becomes available. I don't even need the trailer to do that.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
With a groan and some accurate sarcastic previsions about its gameplay.
Then I’ll come here with a bowl of popcorn.

NikuNashi

Depends. Will it still use a graphics engine circa 1998. Will it still force players who live in Japan with a PS5 system setting of English to play it in all written Japanese menus. I am a big fan but they need to get their shit together.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I was mowing my lawn when the Xbox conference aired the Elden Ring trailer. I don’t normally wear my AirPods while mowing, but I stopped everything when it came on. During those first couple minutes, time stood still.

L*][*N*K

Banned
Xbox exclusive ? or not ?
I don't understand this thing to be honest, why is From Software have this Psudo-Xbox Exclusivity thing going for them online since Elden Ring? Is it just because they wiped the floor with Sony in 2022 or what?

TransTrender

Gold Member
Starfielding Starfield in the Starfield

easily everyone's most anticipated follow up to

9249716_sa.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000

My first reaction was, "Bullshit!"

Here's this heralded piece of shit! Give us a sequel!

But did any of us know there was a sequel?

Apparently from FeelPlus responsible for collaborating with some real shit titles and culminating with MindJack.

Runners up include

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I'd say pretty reasonably... I'd say "ah cool" and maybe even watch the trailer twice...

Then return to normal life

SirTerry-T

This is all fine and dandy but what Gaf really needs to know is "What Snacks Will You Be Having When From Software Shows Their Next Title".

Last edited:

Fabieter

Wasn't there a playstation from Software game rumoured. I see some people getting pissed wirh froms next announcement.

Hudo

Wasn't there a playstation from Software game rumoured. I see some people getting pissed wirh froms next announcement.
Who knows? But I bet that the interest of both From and Kadokawa to do some sort of exclusive is fairly low since they're making much more bank staying multiplatform.

ungalo

It depends on the game. I'm just hoping it's not Elden Ring 2 or similar.

I'm all for a Sekiro 2, or something new, why not Giger-esque this time.

Top Bottom