• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 - Turbocharged Announced. Coming October 19.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The first one was fun in quick bursts. This is the studio I wanted to see given a big budget and have a crack at an SSX reboot

Fbh

The first one was surprisingly fun, hopefully this one is even better

Didnt this game came out 1 year ago?
With a metric fuck ton of dlc sheit?

It came out in September of 2021. And yeah it has a ton of DLC.
I played it through Ps+, the gameplay and visuals are pretty nice and there's a lot of content in the base game already. But it did kinda feel like a F2P mobile game at times, like you'd start the single player mode and it would instantly bombard you with loot boxes and all the DLC they have available to buy

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
First game was surprisingly pretty good, I wouldn't mind another.

Hope they go a little easier on the gacha elements though.

Last edited:

drotahorror

Good fun, some of the DLC in part 1 felt really...confusing I guess? I should go back to it.

Hot Wheels is Milestone's biggest game, hope they don't try to milk it too much.

Last edited:

Buki1

Great that they include outdoors this time, the first one got boring fast with only 4 bioms (or was it 5?) with every one of them was indoors. Also more races should be placed outside the orange track, because it made all tracks look the same.

If they do it, we will finally get Micro Machines game that we all deserve.

Meanwhile, in real time on Nvidia RTX 40 series:

This was actually supposed to be released as a playable tech demo last year but has been delayed. Looks as good as that CG trailer except rendered in real time.

SALMORE

i didn't like how the drift worked in the original ! it ruins the game for me 😑 i was hoping for something similar to sumo's digital racing games

Top Bottom