• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy will have exclusive content for PlayStation

Draugoth

Gold Member

Hogwarts Legacy will feature an exclusive quest on PlayStation, it’s been revealed.

In response to a fan question about the quest, which was only discovered when the game was listed for pre-order on the PlayStation Store, Avalanche Games community manager Chandler Wood replied: “The PlayStation exclusive quest comes with any PlayStation version of the game. It is not tied to pre-order.

He added: “Pre-order on PlayStation will get you the Felix Felicis potion recipe. More details are coming soon.”

The Felix Felicis potion does not appear to be exclusive to PlayStation, as the Epic Games Store is also listing it as a pre-order bonus.

Last edited:

MikeM

Playstation exclusive content? Oh boy…

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

If it's like 99% of these exclusive missions it will be completely forgettable and have no real attachment to the story. Likely just be some dumb fetch quest or something. I feel like stuff like this is a complete waste of money. Is there anybody that will buy the PS5 version solely because of this "content"? Like I understand marketing and timed exclusives being worth it, but unless it's something substantial like a big expansion or a game mode, I can't see how anybody would decide to buy the PS5 version largely because of this deal. Even if I was completely torn on what version to get I'm not sure this would even have an impact on my decision

Wohc

Banned
I really would like to know how much they pay the devs for deals like this and if it's worth it for the 3,7 people that buy a console just for that reason. I have no idea. but it must be enough to piss off owners of up to 3 other platforms,

Airbus Jr

Banned
Another day, another reason not to feel bad about the Activision and Bethesda acquisitions...

Im Not Sorry Ryan Reynolds GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard's Wife's Bodyguard
hey tell xbox first they re the one who started this trend by moneyhatting cod exclusive content on ps3 x360 days, rise of tomb raider, hellblade 2 and few others i cant remember all

anyway this sucks for any genuine gamers youre just a gulible and no better than those people you hate

Last edited:

Stuart360

Has this kind of stuff ever swayed any of you to one console or another?. You know say you were still on last gen consoles, and are about to buya Xbox or PS and have no real alleigence to either, have these kind of deals ever swayed you?, 'Damn i dont know which console i want....but look, Hogwarts has an extra mission on PS5, i guess thats the console i'm getting!?

Last edited:
Has this kind of stuff ever swayed any of you to one console or another?. You know say you were still on last gen consoles, and are about to buya Xbox or PS and have no real alleigence to either, have these kind of deals ever swayed you?, 'Damn i dont know which console i want....but look, Hogwarts has an extra mission on PS5, i guess thats the console i'm getting!?
with all things being equal, why buy the version with less content?

ManaByte

Gold Member

NBA2K every single year has exclusive MyTeam challenges on the PS4/PS5. For people addicted to that mode, that's a pretty big selling point.

Top Bottom