• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy New Stats Revealed, Boasts 406 Million Hours Played Across All Platforms

Harry Potter Applause GIF

sertopico

Now, with all the $$$ they made, could they PLEASE fix the PC version?

The latest update broke RT lighting completely. Like zero QA testing whatsoever.

MMaRsu

Banned
oh it's you again. still upset with Rowling? :messenger_grinning_smiling:

milf boobies!! :messenger_ghost:
Upset? How am I upset? I dont like people referring to women as 'queen' like some sort of sad simps.

Its fine if you find her attractive, i certainly dont. I also bought the game and had a great time, I have nothing against her at all.

shaddam

I am again very thankful for the boycotters. Without them I would have missed out the game and I would have experieced it years later when it is on sale. I watched all 8 movies last week, and I am planning to platinum the game.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Hogwarts legacy’s reputation took a beating, Hogwarts 2 will try to clean those things up.

Raven117

Now that the honeymoon period is over.

Is the game actually worth my time?
It lives somewhere inbetween Witcher 3 and a good ubisoft entry. The sense of place is great if you are a Potter fan...that gives it a bit of an edge over your yearly Ubisoft entry as those tend to be much more grounded.

I don't know man...Its a good time to me...and i'm not the biggest harry potter fan.

Top Bottom