• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy Breaks 1M Twitch CCU

JaksGhost

I know its a low chance, but maybe just maybe this game brings the downfall and collapse of everything woke. Like people are suddenly tired of these annoying degenerates telling them what to do and how to think. Full on copium but you never know, maybe this is how it starts.
Naw it's just Harry Potter. Try telling people to not buy a game from a beloved franchise that nurtured them and now do that with a brand new IP. It won't have the same effect.

anthony2690

Gold Member
8WhmaVX.png

Insane, what game had the highest CCU?

ThisIsMyDog

I’m watching Melonie Mac’s stream in order to get the drops and she named her character Ima Biggit :messenger_tears_of_joy: she only has ~2k viewers at the moment

She is really pretty, and thankfully cancelled by woke mob so there is no chance that she has a dick. But i have hard times to watch women streams, i feel like simp always.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So it beat elden ring?

But the game isn’t even officially out yet.

Who has the record for the highest CCU?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

ThisIsMyDog

So that puts it at least at #14 of all time when they update that list.

This being above Cyberpunk and GTA5 on that list is bonkers.
GTA done that many years after the release, and without (i think) drops, so not like Cyberpunk and Hogwarts Legacy.

Kacho

She is really pretty, and thankfully cancelled by woke mob so there is no chance that she has a dick. But i have hard times to watch women streams, i feel like simp always.
Yeah definitely a cutie and based, but also a simp trap.

There's a cute conservative chick on YouTube that kinda looks like Ben Shapiro. Something Cooper? Anyway, she makes an occasional interesting video but her comments are filled with simps so I stopped watching her content. Can't deal with the simp shit either. Major turn off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Don’t worry the Reeee crowd is playing this too. They’ve got to keep it on the down low so they don’t cancelled by the other hypocrites.
Probably all jumping through stupid hoops too, like making a new Steam or Xbox account to play it on, so they don't get outed by their comrades.

Freeman76

Really pleased for the people who worked on the game. Its a work of art and they deaerve all the succeas.

Plus it means WB will hound them to make DLC for it. The game should be a big thing for a good while.

Lovely to see also that the crowd of haters is very small compared to the people who just enjoy things for what they are.

All round a feel good vibe to this game.

graywolf323

Yeah definitely a cutie and based, but also a simp trap.

There's a cute conservative chick on YouTube that kinda looks like Ben Shapiro. Something Cooper? Anyway, she makes an occasional interesting video but her comments are filled with simps so I stopped watching her content. Can't deal with the simp shit either. Major turn off.
Brett Cooper is awesome, just don’t read the comments (despite her show being called Comments Section) :messenger_squinting_tongue:

FBeeEye

Banned
Is this going to be game to finally make executives/shareholders stop being terrified of the blue haired Twitter crowd?
Nah, Spotify ignored the trolls when they tried to cancel Rogan. But these cowardly corps still bend the knee.

R6Rider

Gold Member
How do so many streamers have access to it this early? I know reviewers and YouTubers get access to lots of games early, but this seems on another level.

jshackles

How do so many streamers have access to it this early? I know reviewers and YouTubers get access to lots of games early, but this seems on another level.
People who pre-ordered the Deluxe edition got 3 days of early access. AKA it released today.

Varteras

Gold Member
So you're telling me someone who creates a wildly popular franchise then sides with long established biology will continue to watch their work thrive even in the face of a very loud and whiny minority? Who knew? Companies should take note. Those people don't matter. ResetEra once again, shockingly, fails to control the industry from atop their imaginary ivory tower.

Top Bottom