• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F |OT| BELEEK (PS3/Vita)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm ready. Let's get kawaii, fuckers. :D

5W66MGi.jpg

Has there been a price announced for the US version? Hopefully the UK price will be announced today. unless it already has and I'm being blind >_<

Of course it a big month for Miku. Her birthday is on August 31s, she will be 16 year old again.

I hope you said Happy Birthday to Ricchan today, Azusa =P

Volcynika

Has there been a price announced for the US version? Hopefully the UK price will be announced today. unless it already has and I'm being blind >_<

I hope you said Happy Birthday to Ricchan today, Azusa =P

$49.99 in the US, at least that's what Amazon says. And since it's a week out, don't think they'd change it now!

Aytrial

Project Diva is listed for $49.99 at GameStop.

I'm expecting maybe £29.99 for the UK.

What happened to the other thread lol.

Controversy about the quality about the OP. StarCreator whipped up a new one that was first edited into the OP, but then I guess it was decided to give proper credit to him by allowing him to post a new OT.

Something bad must've happened

owww it got locked

Controversy about the quality about the OP. StarCreator whipped up a new one that was first edited into the OP, but then I guess it was decided to give proper credit to him by allowing him to post a new OT.[/QUOTE]

Oh, makes sense to do that.

Jawmuncher

owww it got locked

That would do it.
Makes sense to make a new one especially with the added info on the circumstances.

Now back to Miku. I have my preorder locked and will pick it up ASAP on Tuesday. Really hope good sales of this will result in Project Diva 2 for PS3 and Vita in NA.

Omikaru

I played the demo of this thinking I'd not like it too much, and I was pleasantly surprised. Bit cash strapped to get it day one, plus I'm in Europe and I really want a physical copy (import ahoy!), but I'm subbing to this thread.

Hope to join you all sometime in October when I have more money!

Aytrial

I played the demo of this thinking I'd not like it too much, and I was pleasantly surprised. Bit cash strapped to get it day one, plus I'm in Europe and I really want a physical copy (import ahoy!), but I'm subbing to this thread.

Hope to join you all sometime in October when I have more money!

Sell an organ or two. Trust me, it'll be worth it! :3

Just curious. Is there any DLC for this game? if so, is it just cosmetic?

Would love it localized, even if it's just a digital only. I'd buy it again.

I'd love to be able understand more of the little story skits when you use items and I would love to see a season 2 game. It's been too long though.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I had no idea this was being localized! I am so excited.

Feel like i've lost in the third part of "negatives/positives" on EXTREME dfficulty and hit the restart button out of anger.

Anyway , subscribed.

They better give me my snow miku in europe , right SEGA ?

Very nice OT! :D I don't have much money with the PS4 and all but I just have to pick it up for all the Miku songs and the fact that it was localized. And that BELEEK logo is awesome too, nice work, I tried to make it a permanent to the forum with Stylish but I failed :(

Man, I remember seeing this coming out here and all the hype surrounding it and since I was never a Vocaloid fan I didn't quite understand it. So I downloaded the demo and was like "Pfft, I've played Gitaroo Man this is gonna be cake and nowhere near as good."

Then I failed the demo on easy.

Then an hour later I was still playing and moving up to normal.

And then I was playing those three songs almost every day.

So yeah. Tuesday cannot come fast enough.

Aytrial

So the DLC costumes are GameStop exclusive?

fffuuuuuuuuu

From the GameStop page:

These bonuses are exclusive to Gamestop for a limited time, so you can be among the first to receive them by pre-ordering and pledging your support for the game!

I assume you Americans will be able to Snow Miku at a later date. Unless that disclaimer is on every pre-order bonus.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
No point taunting people with things they can't buy at this point.

If you want a better look at that controller though, there's this writeup I made months ago but never posted anywhere: http://www.starcreator.com/features/pjdfcon/

Ohh, you bought one? Neat. Take apart and use for Pop'n instead!

I wish more people could get the controller, though. I really don't like any iteration of Project Diva but I'll say I like the arcade version the most and only because of the controller.

Wonko_C

All that is left is Miku DLC for Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed to help promote this game now. (wishful thinking.)

Top Bottom