• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has there been a better "black sitcom" since The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

90s black culture was cool as hell. Funny and anti-establishment, not this grievance cancer we have now. There won’t be a good “black sitcom” for a long time. You will take your Dear White People and you will hate it.
When I was a small boy, and reading Avengers comics in the early 80ies, I always wanted to be Black Panther.
And a few years later my friends and me played "Beverly Hills Cop" together, because we loved that movie and Eddie Murphy so much. These days we'd be taken to a reeducation camp for cultural appropriation probably.

teezzy

Banned
When I was a small boy, and reading Avengers comics in the early 80ies, I always wanted to be Black Panther.
And a few years later my friends and me played "Beverly Hills Cop" together, because we loved that movie and Eddie Murphy so much. These days we'd be taken to a reeducation camp for cultural appropriation probably.

Depends on your costume choices :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom