• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Father's Day - 2023

I had a great morning, and wanted to say to the other Dads out there grinding and being stressed out all the time. We are important and our children need us, our family needs us.
Often, Dads are overlooked in their roles in the family, as I joked with my wife, we're the silent benefactor to keep things running on a tight ship.
Always stressed and always tired and yet keep plugging along, keeping things running as smooth as possible.
So to all the Dads out there, I Say, great job pal, keep it up, you are important
Happy Father's Day 2023

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I had a great gift. The kids had 2 cats they were never supposed to bring and the tore up the $2500 Florida room. I got up on this wonderful father's day and washed the lazy job they half did and also picked up 5 piles of dog poop my wife's daughter left after visiting with her dog for a day and ignored that we reminded her to pick up after her dog.

Hip hop Jorge!

Thaedolus

I got my workout in while the wife went for a jog, took a shower, and got my coffee just in time for the 4 year old to wake up and come cuddle in my lap for half an hour. Taking them swimming at my parents’ later. A happy day indeed.

Shout out to all you dads out there.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I love my dad so much.

Happy father's day to all father's on GAF

China Man GIF by BabylonBee

Thaedolus

Spending fathers day playing the Halo CE campaign via split screen with my son. Playing on legendary mode and we're on Truth and Reconciliation.

Best fathers day ever!
I can’t wait for my kiddos to be old enough for this. For now they just cuddle up and watch me game for the most part. NSMB U being one exception

Top Bottom