• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

FunkMiller

Gold Member
There's a difference here this writer ignores - religion. Japanese and Germans weren't driven by jihadists who wanted to convert the world. Hamas is not driven by conquering Israel, it's driven by killing Jews, and the brainwashed kids in UNRWA schools are in the same boat.

Unfortunately, the religious element is something that people do try to ignore as much as possible, because it potentially raises some uncomfortable questions about their own beliefs. Everything becomes about 'land' and 'occupations'. Any conversations about how these things are happening because the sky god demands it get super fucking uncomfortable for anyone who also happens to believe in a similar sky god. It's the elephant of all elephants in the room.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
When the US military reached the concentration camps, great effort was put into photographing and recording the crimes that occurred.
The goal was to make sure that everyone knew the full extent of the Holocaust. That there was more than enough evidence to convince even the most skeptical.
With so much evidence available, there is only one reason to deny the Holocaust and that is racism. Full on antisemitism. No morals, no ethics. Just plain hatred.
Not even a century has passed and now even children are being exposed to such level of dishonesty. This is criminal.

EDIT: At least in my country (Portugal), it is forbidden by law to deny the Holocaust.
Sadly, that does not happen in the USA.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

When the US military reached the concentration camps, great effort was put into photographing and recording the crimes that occurred.
The goal was to make sure that everyone knew the full extent of the Holocaust. That there was more than enough evidence to convince even the most skeptical.
With so much evidence available, there is only one reason to deny the Holocaust and that is racism. Full on antisemitism. No morals, no ethics. Just plain hatred.
Not even a century has passed and now even children are being exposed to such level of dishonesty. This is criminal.

EDIT: At least in my country (Portugal), it is forbidden by law to deny the Holocaust.
Sadly, that does not happen in the USA.

All it took was tiktok and a bunch of university plants.

I mean their strategy was clearly raise simple jacks, brainwash them at university, insert them into schools at a young age where their brainwashing is at a peak level, brainwash younger kids. Feed younger kids extra brainwashing material on Chinese spy app just in case they do try think for themselves.

Didn't even take them a generation to get this right. Less than 25 years

Last edited:
Facts do not matter to religion, under no circumstances can the enemies of the faith be presented as victims.
So the Holocaust never happened (or was organized by Zionists as Abbas' dissertation claims) and the 7th October victims were killed ny the IDF or simply denied as there is no live footage of the 40 decapitated babies with 'independent' confirmation.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Hamas returning to Shifa is a sign that we need a different strategy in Gaza or else we'll be playing cat and mouse for a long time. It's not enough to merely purge a location and move on to the next.
This is going to be like in the West Bank, after we're done in Rafah we'll do small incursions.

winjer

Gold Member
Pakistan and Afghanistan are now attacking each other, with several small attacks. And it might escalate.
Let's see how many protest are going to be made in Europe and the USA, for the civilian loses.
Something tells me that, once again, no one will care, because Israel is not involved.

LordOfChaos

Pakistan and Afghanistan are now attacking each other, with several small attacks. And it might escalate.

Pakistan has a lot of chickens coming home to roost right now. Hillary said at least one thing well, you can't keep snakes in your back yard and expect them to only bite your neighbors, and Pakistan had a long and well known policy of funding these terrorists through back channels with the same military that supposedly fights them for US funds, because they put destabilizing India ahead of advancing their own country. They have mass protests still going on after shooting and jailing Imran Khan. Inflation out of control, economy in the gutter after decades of mismanagement, having to go around the world for month to month handouts to just keep going.

On one hand, that's a lot of karma coming back to them. On the other, that's a nuclear tipped state on the brink of collapse with major terrorist groups swarming. And they transport warheads in normal ass vans.

I just hope the world has a plan to get all the nukes out in the case a complete collapse of the state is imminent. But also that perhaps in the long run, global terrorism will take a severe hit for no longer being able to hide behind that nuclear umbrella.

wa600

As we found in the previous poll, almost all Palestinians (94% think Israel has committed
war crimes during the current war. By contrast, only 5% (compared to 10% three months
ago) think Hamas also committed such crimes; 4% think Israel has not committed such
crimes and 91% think Hamas did not commit war crimes during the current war.

As we did in December 2023, we asked in the current poll “who will win” this war. Today,
the majority expects Hamas to win. But it is a little smaller majority than we found three
months ago, 64% and 70% respectively. It is worth noting, as indicated in the figure below,
that today, more Gazans expect Hamas to win than three months ago, 56% and 50%
respectively. By contrast, today, less West Bankers expect Hamas to win than three months
ago, 69% and 83% respectively. It is worth noting also that while almost no one in the West
Bank expect Israel to win the current war, almost one fifth (19%) of Gazans expect Israel to
win. The current percent of those Gazans who expect Israel to win is more than a third less
than the case three months ago, 19% and 31% respectively.

How do you live beside a group of people who are this delusional?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Guess a few rounds of carpet bombing will change there mind pretty fast.
You'd think that, and yet as the world continues to cry "genocide", the Palestinians are somehow under the impression they are winning.
It's almost as if they truly believe this is a competition for who suffers the most deaths, because that's the only metric by which they are "winning".

winjer

Gold Member
Ah, yes, not all Palestinians support terror. Not all, but most.

Not surprising, considering the Palestinians were wiling to create an alliance with Hitler, to kill all the Jews in the area. Even before there was an Israel or any war.
Extremism and genocidal are a part of the Palestinian mindset for nearly a century. Maybe more.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Not surprising, considering the Palestinians were wiling to create an alliance with Hitler, to kill all the Jews in the area. Even before there was an Israel or any war.
Extremism and genocidal are a part of the Palestinian mindset for nearly a century. Maybe more.
Another element that I believe shouldn't be forgotten is the incredibly young average age of Gazans in particular. A society of children is much easier to manipulate.

Edit: apparently, even the median age in the west bank is incredibly young, at 21.7, with Gaza's being 18-19.

Compare those to Israel's 29-30 and the US' 38 and UK's 40.7.

Those numbers say a lot!

Source: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/middle-east/

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Another element that I believe shouldn't be forgotten is the incredibly young average age of Gazans in particular. A society of children is much easier to manipulate.

Edit: apparently, even the median age in the west bank is incredibly young, at 21.7, with Gaza's being 18-19.

Those numbers say a lot!

Looking at it overall:

- Very young demographic
- Propaganda to death from birth
- Looks like a crap economy with lousy businesses and jobs
- I remember articles saying unemployment rate is about 40%, so you got a ton of people doing nothing all day
- Volatile religion and belief system which includes violence
- No shame hatred and bigotry in public view towards their arch enemy #1 Jewish neighbours over the border
- No other surrounding country wants them either

Add it up and it's boiler ready to explode. No matter which way they try to improve (even if they tried), it wont get far. You got a combo of government, school system, violence, indoctrinated religion/beliefs, and economy all dogpiling on everyone. So it's basically impossible to grow up and improve. It's like seeing cartoons where a character is in a leaky boat and if the guy plugs the hole, there's another hole that pops up, then another etc... Unless the guy has 12 hands he'll never be able to plug them all at the same time.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Looking at it overall:

- Very young demographic
- Propaganda to death from birth
- Looks like a crap economy with lousy businesses and jobs
- I remember articles saying unemployment rate is about 40%, so you got a ton of people doing nothing all day
- Volatile religion and belief system which includes violence
- No shame hatred and bigotry in public view towards their arch enemy #1 Jewish neighbours over the border
- No other surrounding country wants them either

Add it up and it's boiler ready to explode. No matter which way they try to improve (even if they tried), it wont get far. You got a combo of government, school system, violence, indoctrinated religion/beliefs, and economy all dogpiling on everyone. So it's basically impossible to grow up and improve. It's like seeing cartoons where a character is in a leaky boat and if the guy plugs the hole, there's another hole that pops up, then another etc... Unless the guy has 12 hands he'll never be able to plug them all at the same time.

It's an extremely sad state of affairs. And realistically, the best people in such a society will rightfully be desperate to leave it, meaning there is a constant drain of skill and intelligence. This has been the case for decades, so the decay continues to feed itself.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member

Those numbers say a lot!

Yeah, it says that despite being in "an open air prison" and "under Israeli's boot" they should do have a lot of time to have kids and grow their population but STILL find time to thoroughly brainwash everyone with a zealous hateful ideology. They could have had a complete cultural shift just 10-15 years back and almost completely rewritten their path if they so wanted, but nooooooooo gotta keep those fires of hate going.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Yeah, it says that despite being in "an open air prison" and "under Israeli's boot" they should do have a lot of time to have kids and grow their population but STILL find time to thoroughly brainwash everyone with a zealous hateful ideology. They could have had a complete cultural shift just 10-15 years back and almost completely rewritten their path if they so wanted, but nooooooooo gotta keep those fires of hate going.

If all the woke-ists in the west complaining about the evils of the patriarchy and the socioeconomic power struggle and the generational gap between boomers and millennials actually took all of their criticism and directed it at the Islamic world, they could actually be useful to the rest of civilization. It's incredibly ironic/moronic that they are completely incapable/unwilling to target their own message at where it most urgently needs to be heard.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If all the woke-ists in the west complaining about the evils of the patriarchy and the socioeconomic power struggle and the generational gap between boomers and millennials actually took all of their criticism and directed it at the Islamic world, they could actually be useful to the rest of civilization. It's incredibly ironic/moronic that they are completely incapable/unwilling to target their own message at where it most urgently needs to be heard.
They probably would.

Problem is there's a shitload of Islam people in the world, and a portion are volatile bombers, beheaders and as seen since the event happened can lead to giant loud mobs.

Not too many governments or city mayors want any part of that potential hassle. And all the wokies wont do it either because they know theyd be a target too.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
They probably would.

Problem is there's a shitload of Islam people in the world, and a portion are volatile bombers, beheaders and as seen since the event happened can lead to giant loud mobs.

Not too many governments or city mayors want any part of that potential hassle.

And this is precisely what benefits Islamists the most. In an ideological war where one side is willing to conduct holy jihad while the other is still anxious about leaving its own comfort zone, the former is much more likely to win.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Thought about the surveys.
Couldn't fear be a reason why the surveys are so in favour of hamas? I mean there was a post not that long ago about a family being killed because of going against hamas with the relief aid or something?
I don't think we should take it at complete face value and start quoting these poll numbers verbatim, unless it can be proven no percentage is cause of duress/coercion/fear.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Couldn't fear be a reason why the surveys are so in favour of hamas? I mean there was a post not that long ago about a family being killed because of going against hamas with the relief aid or something?
I don't think we should take it at complete face value and start quoting these poll numbers verbatim, unless it can be proven no percentage is cause of duress/coercion/fear.
A. How often do you know kids/youths to "go along out of fear" with ANYTHING? If Hamas really was a small minority the kids woulda kicked them out already B. just how high a % of "bad guys" does it take to make all the others toe the line? 10%, 30%, 50%, 69%?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
A. How often do you know kids/youths to "go along out of fear" with ANYTHING? If Hamas really was a small minority the kids woulda kicked them out already B. just how high a % of "bad guys" does it take to make all the others toe the line? 10%, 30%, 50%, 69%?
what's with this weird way of having a conversation? Nobody has the answers to the things you are asking/positing.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

Fear could certainly be a major factor.
If it was exclusive to polls and other public statements that would be one thing. But once it also extends to large scale non-action against a murderous and oppressive terrorist government (let alone cooperation with them), then your society has a much bigger problem.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This is the modern progressive think.

No one has agency, everyone is stupid and must be helped. Basically everyone not white is infantile.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Of course butchering 1,200 ppl is a war crime, but...
Of course taking hostages is a war crime, but...

These low lives will excuse anything. There is not but. There's only an end to this where Hamas is done, Israel has placated the world for far too long to reach this point where there is no return.

StueyDuck

These low lives will excuse anything. There is not but. There's only an end to this where Hamas is done, Israel has placated the world for far too long to reach this point where there is no return.

i don't think I've heard anything as unintelligent in my life, as to what just came out that bald weirdo freak mouth (they always look a certain way, it's always so telling)

Also it's always good to remember sky news is essentially sponsored by Qatar, sure they say in all the dumb arse ads it's "just the weather" but of course it fucking isn't. You telling me a massive British agency can't fucking report the weather without Qatar airways :messenger_tears_of_joy: .

i jokingly call them Qatar news, same as how i jokingly call CNN the trump channel

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
I can't even imagine what it would feel like, if I was an hostage taken by Hamas, and then seeing that asshole saying they should not release me.
The lack of empathy and morals from this guy are impressive.

Ozriel

M$FT

"...response to hostage taking"

Does the fool not understand that 1200 men, women and children were murdered on Oct 7th?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

Where is cancel culture when you need it? There should be consequences for spewing such nonsense on public television.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member

What a demented fool. Hamas perpetrated the single worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust on October 7 and then ran back to Gaza, you absolute ass. "Not international norms" - what the fuck do you think the US did when 3,000 of its citizens were killed by Islamic terrorists and Afghanistan refused to cease harboring them? "Well, we tried asking really nicely, nothing more we can do..."?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
UNRWA is a key issue that also needs to be talked about and removed. The organization is there to perpetuate the "refugee" brand of the Palestinians, even tho before Oct 7th they were living in city buildings. While most of the world think they are living in tents for the past 75 years.

Last edited:

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
UNRWA is a key issue that also needs to be talked about and removed. The organization is there to perpetuate the "refugee" brand of the Palestinians, even tho before Oct 7th they were living in city buildings. While most of the world think they are living in tents for the past 75 years.

I don't understand how they still exist after being shown in detail to have been part of the antisemitic attacks and violence perpetrated on Oct 7th.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I don't understand how they still exist after being shown in detail to have been part of the antisemitic attacks and violence perpetrated on Oct 7th.
considering the pressure the world puts on Israel, compared to the nothing it puts on Hammas/Qatar, it tracks.

Top Bottom