• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite is a prime example of why it's fun to make memes

EdpDq_rXsAAHLNh
that label :messenger_tears_of_joy:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I said it in the other Halo thread, but what is stunting Halo's art is just that. The game strives for this pastel coloured sci-fi with cute grunts and jackals or goats with neon shields.

You could give this game the latest NVidia 20 TF gpu and I don't think it'll look much better.

The art style is limiting what kind of detail the devs put into it. I'd out that new Star Wars dogfighting game with better graphics than Halo.

Or maybe 343 just can't handle it. Kind of like Rare, all their games have a family friendly bubbly look to their games. I don't think either company could pull off Battlefield levels of detail and destruction at 60 fps if their jobs depended on it.

Last edited:

VALCON 82

i keep looking for the Kratos quote of the day "Do not be Sorry... BE BETTER" comparison for Brute guy but alas i have yet to see it

BREAKING NEWS - JIM RYAN WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL!!

Jim Ryan

Head of Sony Interactive Entertainment "SIE" currently in a induced Coma

According to witnesses it all started around 17o clock in Jim Ryans Mansion where first normal but loud laughter was heard. Over the course of 30 minutes it raised in volume and pitch. Several People were seen leaving the Mansion running and covering their Ears. One of them told us that she is the cleaning Lady and she never heard a Human laugh like that.

Others said that they thought a Psycho Thriller was being filmed inside - because of the noises..

uk-ambulance-700x352.jpg

The Head of SIE was rushed into the next Hospital, the whole Crew of the Ambulance was wearing Ear Protection.
Jim Ryan is currently in a induced Coma because Docters where worried about his psyche.

Yet even in this deep unconscious state, he is still giggling. "A miracle or a mystery" said Doctor Chandrasekar Head of the intensive Care Station.

Our Hopes are with Jim Ryan. We wish him to recover soon. And maybe we find out then about that seemingly unreal good joke he must have heard or read.

Last edited:

PaNaMa

Banned
I guess memes can go either way but I hope they don't make people not want the game.

I'm definitely underwhelmed, but my expectations were sky high. 343 so was tight lipped and showed nothing in 5 years, I expected revolutionary and innovative, and what we got was a small slice of Halo shoot bang (I love Halo shoot bang). I wanted the game to be something more. At least an evolution. Like to have different Spartan classes, player character development, unique skills, a game play loop that continues after the story campaign (not unlike something in Destiny or Borderlands, but something also distinctly Halo...) But it looks like standard Halo with higher resolution and at times hitchy 60fps.. I'm still very much looking forward to playing it. I just expected more. (maybe there is a lot more, and they're just holding back info for now).

BREAKING NEWS - JIM RYAN WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL!!

Jim Ryan

Head of Sony Interactive Entertainment "SIE" currently in a induced Coma

According to witnesses it all started around 17o clock in Jim Ryans Mansion where first normal but loud laughter was heard. Over the course of 30 minutes it raised in volume and pitch. Several People were seen leaving the Mansion running and covering their Ears. One of them told us that she is the cleaning Lady and she never heard a Human laugh like that.

Others said that they thought a Psycho Thriller was being filmed inside - because of the noises..

uk-ambulance-700x352.jpg

The Head of SIE was rushed into the next Hospital, the whole Crew of the Ambulance was wearing Ear Protection.
Jim Ryan is currently in a induced Coma because Docters where worried about his psyche.

Yet even in this deep unconscious state, he is still giggling. "A miracle or a mystery" said Doctor Chandrasekar Head of the intensive Care Station.

Our Hopes are with Jim Ryan. We wish him to recover soon. And maybe we find out then about that seemingly unreal good joke he must have heard or read.
WHAT THE FUCK!?
yu03pod.png

Top Bottom