• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany top 20 best selling games in October 2021

Bodomism

Banned
game_Charts_2021-10_PCKonsole_DE.jpg

Three

B Bodomism do you ever discuss anything other than sales? Do we really need a report of how well Nintendo is selling in every single territory on a weekly or monthly basis?
Why not? Although this goes against all the people complaining about UK sales threads since to them only the UK isn't worth discussing. Even though this German chart is the same physical only GfK data too and is a smaller market than the UK.

Woopah

I wonder why they mentioned MercurySteam for Metroid Dread. For every other game they only put the publisher.

B Bodomism do you ever discuss anything other than sales? Do we really need a report of how well Nintendo is selling in every single territory on a weekly or monthly basis?

what? we discuss sales all the time here,

most of us are here for

1. New games announcement
2. Sales data
3. All other gaming news
4. boring green rats vs blue ponies, pixels and frame-rate counting

in that particular order

Last edited:
what? we discuss sales all the time here,

most of us are here for

1. New games announcement
2. Sales data
3. All other gaming news
4. boring green rats vs blue ponies, pixels and frame-rate counting

in that particular order
But there are a few here that ONLY discuss #2 and only when it favors a particular party. I just find it odd that there are people who post all the time, but never discuss actual games or gaming news other than "scoreboard" posts.

But there are a few here that ONLY discuss #2 and only when it favors a particular party. I just find it odd that there are people who post all the time, but never discuss actual games or gaming news other than "scoreboard" posts.

and that's still OK, there's no rules saying that you have to participate in wide range of topics

it's your fault if you get offended by sales data where your preferred console losing

Last edited:
and that's still OK, there's no rules saying that you have to participate in wide range of topics

it's your fault if you get offended by sales data where your preferred console losing
I don't have a preferred console. I own all consoles and play them pretty evenly split.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
I own 7 Switch consoles in addition to a PS5 and Xbox Series X.

And?

You've got a history of shilling for Sony, so much so that you got a tag from it. It's a tad hypocritical to take a shot at B Bodomism for posting sales figures that reflect well for one console when you yourself earned a tag shilling for another

There's no harm in him posting the figures. Some of us find them interesting, regardless of who's on top.

Last edited:

gela94

Surprised that Guardians of the Galaxy is in it but that is a good thing, great game, deserves some sales.

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Wow none of those excite me in the slightest. I probably should have seen the writing on the wall when I already liked niche games back in the early 2000s. Now I'm really out of touch 😄.

Still I find things, but damn it's none of these games. Also what happened to all the great simulation fandom in Germany? If it was a space sim or a flight sim, I always saw a strong German presence. To be fair they don't make many of those games anymore.

Still I find things, but damn it's none of these games. Also what happened to all the great simulation fandom in Germany? If it was a space sim or a flight sim, I always saw a strong German presence. To be fair they don't make many of those games anymore.
Simulations are still big in Germany, but they're all played on Steam, which isn't included in this chart.

zedinen

is Europe turning into Nintendo land??
I hope this helps

Sales in Europe (Three months ended September 30)

(millions of yen)

PlayStation ~ 40% of 645,439

Switch 70,472

Digital Sales (Three months ended September 30)

(millions of yen, worldwide)

PlayStation 415,302

Switch 68,200

Nintendo digital sales include:

(a) downloadable version of packaged software (the downloadable version of software that is offered both physically and digitally)

(b) download-only software

(c) addon content and

(d) Nintendo Switch Online, etc.

Physical Software (Three months ended September 30)

(millions of yen, worldwide)

Switch 89,916

PlayStation 28,145

Top Bottom