• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact Studio Head Addresses Early Development Woes, Zelda Plagiarism Accusations

That guy Supernova just repeating his statement 4 times in a row makes me think of those crazy woke people who get so flustered and blind with rage during debates/arguments they just repeat their position over and over like by saying it again and again will somehow make it true. It’s silly, obnoxious, and embarrassing. 😬

Edit

Also can’t remember but another poster complained about areas being gated, but mentioned they only played mondstat,
I would LOVE to hear about what exactly is being “gated” because I haven’t experienced this at all. It’s very tiring reading people dropping into the thread and posting straight up lies about the game.

Weapons are plentiful (and don’t break like in BOTW) and you will get many of them just by playing. The same for characters. The games story and 98% of content can be completed by with the provided free characters and weapons you’ll acquire on your journey (not to mention you will certainly obtain more with the amount of gems the game will give to you) just because you can pull for new characters and weapons doesn’t mean you have to or need to. Plenty of people I’ve seen play “no pull” versions of Genshin (and Star Rail) and treat them like “normal” games. It’s perfectly viable.

It’s sad to see so many lies and blind hate on a dedicated gaming forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom