• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Fuz

Banned
Hmm sounds doable, and to be honest I don't even play abyss that much.

I've been running Raiden, Yelan, Bennet and Zhongli for quite a while. Hell, Zhongli is a must on my teams ever since he dropped.

So I'll probably end up trying something like Kazuha, Heizou, Bennet and Zhongli for the fun.
Get Raiden instead of Bennet for constant swirls.

Pejo

Gold Member
So I'll probably end up trying something like Kazuha, Heizou, Bennet and Zhongli for the fun.
As long as you're having fun, no shame in that. The only downside to that team is that the swirl is mosly worthless since the only swirl capable element on your team is Bennett, and he's not typically run as a DPS character, and you have no secondary reactions to take advantage of all that EM bonus. But like I said, you do you.

Pejo

Gold Member
Unsure of the validity of this info, but interesting if true:

pj1yisu1obc91.jpg

tckntizgwbc91.png

So I guess Scara is gonna get reset/blown up reassembled, or cobbled together from replacement parts? Well, I didn't think that anything MHY did could make me pull for him, but now I'm curious what they'll do.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Why would they change his design, though? China's "no twink" rule?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's the hat. I mean if they had to reduce Rosaria's tits because they were concerned about weapon clipping (likely bullshit), then that hat was going to cause all sorts of clipping issues.

Still, there's a chance he won't look like a fuckboi maybe.

I always got the "kid with propeller hat" vibe from his current design. Mostly because those shorts looked awful and the hat was stupid. It would have been cooler with those puffy samurai-like pants and if the veils on his hat were not transparent.

742-7423680_male-clipart-child-hat-cartoon-hd-png-download.png

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz

Fuz

Banned
Just started the Immersticazzithirdreich and I hate it. Controlling the lens is cumbersome and why can't I just use the mouse instead of being forced to keyboard which is very imprecise?

MIHOYOOOO!
FirstImpassionedAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Did the trial for Heizou and he's way cooler than I expected, I didn't know he was literally just punching and kicking things in the face; my kinda character really.

Pulled 5 times, 4 thomas, 1 heizou....

• Empathy

Fake

After reading the leaks about Scaramouche I get the felling that the Traveler will indeed kill him. The 'new' Scaramouche maybe is just the same doll with erased memory, maybe Venti feel pity for him and make him use Anemo. Almost confident Scaramouche will die, either for the Traveler or Doctore. His heavy redesign is almost proving that. There is no fucking reason to just reboot the char for complete. Nonsense indeed. I mean... you wasted years making a 3D model, his personality and lore just in the end put in the trash and make another one 'because'?

Last edited:

crumbs

They redesigned Doctore from the webcomic to look a more "mature" (or less cartoony or however you want to describe it), so a Scaramouche redesign wouldn't be too surprising, especially since his current design is really underwhelming.

Fake

Doctore never get their design inside the game Genshin Impact since the Signora funeral, but Scaramouche even his element will be traded, so I not fall into that.

They don't give a fuck about 'why' so we can only speculate. Thats the part of the lore I hate. Just filler after filler.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Scaramouche is evil. You can't just have an evil dude who murdered people join your party for no reason. Childe being playable is already a stretch IMO. Since Scara is essentially a robot, it makes sense to me to rebuild him somehow into a state where he is fit to join the traveler. Might as well make him look different to drive home the point, I guess.

I'm not too far in the current event. I'm just doing a little bit every day. The set-up for this event would've been a lot cooler if Alice left us the walkie talkies herself, so we could hear her voice again as another teaser for her eventual reveal. Venti's involvement seems far fetched and pointless. Kazuha's story is just not interesting to me. We learn absolutely nothing new in this event and it's all just a giant waste of time. I like Fischl, so I'm interested to see more of her. It's been a minute since she was featured, so that helps to not make her chuuni episodes too annoying. Xinyan's just shoehorned into these events that have nothing to do with her. I don't know why, they could easily give her a big part in any of the Liyue festivals. Mona hasn't done that much but at least the friendship between her and Fischl is fun to see.

The best thing about the islands is the music. I just love hearing it in-game again. The gameplay is pretty good from what limited things I've played.

Fake

Countless people died in that stupid vision decree, but she had her reasons so we forgive her.

In fact, I was expected impeachment for the Shogun in favor on the fox Lady taking control over Inazuma. Would be perfect, but evil wins.

Last edited:

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Countless people died in that stupid vision decree, but she had her reasons so we forgive her.

In fact, I was expected impeachment for the Shogun in favor on the fox Lady taking control over Inazuma. Would be perfect, but evil wins.
I will not pretend Inazuma's story line or Shogun were well written, but as far as I know Shogun never murdered anyone. She killed Kazuha's friend because he challenged her to a duel, and there were casualties in the war against the Watatsumi rebels. Both of those occasions can be somewhat justified. I guess she also killed La Signora, but she's evil so that's fine, apparently.

Nankatsu

Can anyone give me idea of Kazuha's ideal stat numbers in terms of Crit Damage / Crit rate and EM?

I look at my stat numbers and I feel he is beyond sub-par.

Also what's the best weapon for him? I keep reading favonious sword but considering my team generates energy particles rather fast I think Iron sting would fit him better.

Last edited:

Fake

Can anyone give me idea of Kazuha's ideal stat numbers in terms of Crit Damage / Crit rate and EM?

I look at my stat numbers and I feel he is beyond sub-par.

Also what's the best weapon for him? I keep reading favonious sword but considering my team generates energy particles rather fast I think Iron sting would fit him better.

Will vary between your playerstyle. You need first to tell what you want from Kazuha. Spammer? DPS? Energy Batery?

EM are for swirl meta. Crt rate and Crt dmg don't need to be meta, they're OP when you get luck to have both.

The good thing about Kazuha are most of the F2P weapons work good on him.

Last edited:

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I'm just now at the part where a kid criticizes Xinyan's hairdo. Is this the devs talking back at the fans? I've seen surprisingly many people who express their dislike of her hair.

Pejo

Gold Member
They redesigned Doctore from the webcomic to look a more "mature" (or less cartoony or however you want to describe it), so a Scaramouche redesign wouldn't be too surprising, especially since his current design is really underwhelming.
He's not actually a redesign, he's "one" of the Dottores. He took pieces of himself and made several (I think 5?) copies of himself at various ages throughout his life. So there's "little boy" Dottore, "prime of his life" Dottore, "old man", "pure evil" etc.
After reading the leaks about Scaramouche I get the felling that the Traveler will indeed kill him. The 'new' Scaramouche maybe is just the same doll with erased memory, maybe Venti feel pity for him and make him use Anemo. Almost confident Scaramouche will die, either for the Traveler or Doctore. His heavy redesign is almost proving that. There is no fucking reason to just reboot the char for complete. Nonsense indeed. I mean... you wasted years making a 3D model, his personality and lore just in the end put in the trash and make another one 'because'?
Yea I think you're right. I think it'll either be Childe, Dottore, Ei, or ourselves that kill him. It's implied through that leak that he has his "parts" replaced, whatever that means, so I assume it's not just a fashion choice.
I'm not too far in the current event. I'm just doing a little bit every day. The set-up for this event would've been a lot cooler if Alice left us the walkie talkies herself, so we could hear her voice again as another teaser for her eventual reveal. Venti's involvement seems far fetched and pointless. Kazuha's story is just not interesting to me. We learn absolutely nothing new in this event and it's all just a giant waste of time. I like Fischl, so I'm interested to see more of her. It's been a minute since she was featured, so that helps to not make her chuuni episodes too annoying. Xinyan's just shoehorned into these events that have nothing to do with her. I don't know why, they could easily give her a big part in any of the Liyue festivals. Mona hasn't done that much but at least the friendship between her and Fischl is fun to see.
Just quoting to see how this comment ages after you get through Fischl's story.
The only deaths we know of for sure by Shogun was Tomo (Kaz's friend) and Signora. It seems like the penalty for dodging the vision hunt decree was just prison or taking the vision anyways. Also, that was technically Shogun doing the kills, not Ei. Granted, it would still be her fault since she's the one that "programmed" Shogun.
Shogun is not an elected position lol. She and her sister killed all challengers including giant snake god to become the god of Inazuma.

Anyways, my thoughts on Day 3, Fischl domain et al (spoilering for InterMusketeer InterMusketeer )
I was expecting Fischl to be one of my favorites through the domain at least. Ended up barely touching on anything other than that she had parents and is a dork. I was hoping to see some tragedy of why she acts like a spaz, or how she got into that character specifically, but fuck me I guess. All I got was "Fischl can be happy sometimes and then sometimes she is sad, the end!" Worst story by far. I actually didn't hate her dialogue this time, but HOLY FUCK who thought it was a good idea to fill her island with mini-"plays" with those raven statues. Fucking awful. So slow, can't skip, can't speed it up. And I'm not even talking about that actual play subquest, which was fucking terrible, I mean the simple "wait 10 minutes to open a Common Chest by figuring out which one of these identical statues did something". Terrible. Thank god they didn't lead with this island. Here's hoping Mona's is good.

deanote666

Gold Member
Just reached Inazuma with my crystal farm account to raise up my Kazuha on that account and can confirm that the description of the vision hunt degree did result in deaths but probably not from Shogun personally.

I swapped my Summit Shaper sword for Iron Sting on Kazhuha.

I did have EM/Ameno/CC 4pc Viridescent artifacts on him but switched to EM/EM/EM. Went from about 2100 Atk to 1439 Atk after the artifact and weapon changes.

Unable to read the damage numbers clear enough to know if I'm actually doing more swirl damage with the EM/EM/EM iron sting setup vs pure ameno/physical damage + swirl with the EM/ameno/cc summit shaper setup but he's still melting enemies so I'm sticking with it. Pure ameno damage (teal color damage) and physical damage did go down with the EM/EM/EM iron sting build so hopefully swirl damage went up enough to compensate but again, too hard to read them dark purple electro and dark blue hydro swirl numbers.

Was about 430 EM with the EM/ameno/cc summit shaper build but am up to 915 EM with the EM/EM/EM iron sting build.

People talking about Scaramouche made me think of this:

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Will vary between your playerstyle. You need first to tell what you want from Kazuha. Spammer? DPS? Energy Batery?

EM are for swirl meta. Crt rate and Crt dmg don't need to be meta, they're OP when you get luck to have both.

The good thing about Kazuha are most of the F2P weapons work good on him.

I have him at C2 and was considering making him a support.

From what I've seen, for that I need to go mostly EM as main stat on artifacts, bumping him to values between 850 - 900 minimum.

But then I look at his crit stats and they are incredibly low. Right now I'm at 100% Crit damage / 25% crit rate on him.

Last edited:

Fake

I have him at C2 and was considering making him a support.

From what I've seen, for that I need to go mostly EM as main stat on artifacts, bumping him to values between 850 - 900 minimum.

But then I look at his crit stats and they are incredibly low. Right now I'm at 100% Crit damage / 25% crit rate on him.

So, you maybe already using a good weapon for him, the 3 stars sword you mention.

4-set anemo artifact are the best for him to support, they increase swirl and decrease element resistence based of the element the swirl absorved.

Yeah, mix EM and ER. Don't necessary need crt dmg and crt rate if you want full support for others char.

The other sword option maybe the sacrifical sword, but require luck in the banner. More charges for him = more particles and more elemental burst for making him a better support.

Last edited:

crumbs

Anyways, my thoughts on Day 3, Fischl domain et al (spoilering for InterMusketeer InterMusketeer )
I was expecting Fischl to be one of my favorites through the domain at least. Ended up barely touching on anything other than that she had parents and is a dork. I was hoping to see some tragedy of why she acts like a spaz, or how she got into that character specifically, but fuck me I guess. All I got was "Fischl can be happy sometimes and then sometimes she is sad, the end!" Worst story by far. I actually didn't hate her dialogue this time, but HOLY FUCK who thought it was a good idea to fill her island with mini-"plays" with those raven statues. Fucking awful. So slow, can't skip, can't speed it up. And I'm not even talking about that actual play subquest, which was fucking terrible, I mean the simple "wait 10 minutes to open a Common Chest by figuring out which one of these identical statues did something". Terrible. Thank god they didn't lead with this island. Here's hoping Mona's is good.

Not sure if I was in a bad mood last night, but I ended up only doing the first part of Fischl's domain before logging out. There's too many irritating mechanics in her domain/islands, in particular the inconsistent perspective puzzles and the drawn out raven plays (as you mentioned).

I had a couple of the perspective puzzles not work even with it lined up perfectly. Exiting out of the puzzle interface and restarting would usually work, but needing to redo the same puzzle is disappointing.

The Raven mini-plays are straight up filler - they're not fun or interesting, they're just to kill time. It's funny that they spent money for voice acting these plays when there's been important story elements in past events that did not get the VA treatment.

Pejo

Gold Member
Not sure if I was in a bad mood last night, but I ended up only doing the first part of Fischl's domain before logging out. There's too many irritating mechanics in her domain/islands, in particular the inconsistent perspective puzzles and the drawn out raven plays (as you mentioned).

I had a couple of the perspective puzzles not work even with it lined up perfectly. Exiting out of the puzzle interface and restarting would usually work, but needing to redo the same puzzle is disappointing.

The Raven mini-plays are straight up filler - they're not fun or interesting, they're just to kill time. It's funny that they spent money for voice acting these plays when there's been important story elements in past events that did not get the VA treatment.
I've been kinda confused lately reading how many people had problems with the perspective puzzles. Maybe it's a platform thing? I play on PC primarily these days. They worked with no issues for me and I breezed right through them. In fact, this was another puzzle type that they could have made challenging but clearly nerfed. After the very first one, I thought they were going to have perspective puzzles with multple shapes in a scene so you had to figure out what goes where, but nope, it was just a single piece 90% of the time that can only go in one spot. They have such good baselines for these GAA puzzles, but they're doing the absolute minimum with them.

Agreed on the raven mini-plays. Worst thing so far in this year's GAA. If they really had to do them, they should be far fewer, and give better rewards. 10 mins for a common chest is not fun. God forbid you click the wrong statue because the button prompts have no indication of which one you're picking and they usually stand grouped together.

*edit*

Apparently there's a glitch now with Zhongli/Gorou/Kaz.

Last edited:

crumbs

I've been kinda confused lately reading how many people had problems with the perspective puzzles. Maybe it's a platform thing? I play on PC primarily these days. They worked with no issues for me and I breezed right through them. In fact, this was another puzzle type that they could have made challenging but clearly nerfed. After the very first one, I thought they were going to have perspective puzzles with multple shapes in a scene so you had to figure out what goes where, but nope, it was just a single piece 90% of the time that can only go in one spot. They have such good baselines for these GAA puzzles, but they're doing the absolute minimum with them.

Agreed on the raven mini-plays. Worst thing so far in this year's GAA. If they really had to do them, they should be far fewer, and give better rewards. 10 mins for a common chest is not fun. God forbid you click the wrong statue because the button prompts have no indication of which one you're picking and they usually stand grouped together.
I'm on PC, but playing with a controller. Most of the perspective puzzles were really quick to solve, like how you described. Unfortunately, I encountered at least 2 that I needed to restart because it wouldn't trigger the solution/completion even when it was obviously lined up correctly. I assumed it was a bug.

In general, I've encountered more bugs in the GAA then I would expect from GI. So far, I've had:

- periods with no sound effects (attack noises, item pick-up sounds, etc). This has happened a couple times and seems to clear itself after a few minutes without a restart. No issues with music.
- on Kaz's islands, I had to restart when I realized that enemies weren't dropping loot. This happened twice, but I have not encountered this on Xinyan's or Fischl's islands.
- the aforementioned perspective puzzle issues.

I haven't had any of these issues on the main map for Teyvat, so maybe the MiHoYo B-Team handled the 2022 GAA while the A team is getting Sumeru ready for 3.0

BJK

I'm on PC, but playing with a controller. Most of the perspective puzzles were really quick to solve, like how you described. Unfortunately, I encountered at least 2 that I needed to restart because it wouldn't trigger the solution/completion even when it was obviously lined up correctly. I assumed it was a bug.

Had similar issues on PS5, but when things get close to correct, a ring showed up in the image; centering the ring usually made things work.

The raven plays were annoying, since they cut off if you walk too far away (which I learned after getting one wrong).

Solving this stage of the story took longer than the others, so I didn’t explore for chests nearly as thoroughly as I could over the weekend. (Up to 17 conches, so I have the Fischl skin.) Really hope there’s not that much more to do on this island. While I like the GAA generally, this wasn’t my favorite part.

…also, was that Chris Parnell as a VA for the raven that gives you the passwords, or just a sound-alike?

Fuz

Banned
God those fucking raven plays.
And for Mona dungeon I couldn't cope more with that crap, just gave up and used a walthrough.

I was ready to love the archipelago again, but it's the worst big event we've ever had.

Pejo

Gold Member

In general, I've encountered more bugs in the GAA then I would expect from GI. So far, I've had:

- periods with no sound effects (attack noises, item pick-up sounds, etc). This has happened a couple times and seems to clear itself after a few minutes without a restart. No issues with music.
- on Kaz's islands, I had to restart when I realized that enemies weren't dropping loot. This happened twice, but I have not encountered this on Xinyan's or Fischl's islands.
- the aforementioned perspective puzzle issues.

I haven't had any of these issues on the main map for Teyvat, so maybe the MiHoYo B-Team handled the 2022 GAA while the A team is getting Sumeru ready for 3.0
Interesting, I play on PC with a controller too, and I haven't had any bugs in this event. I think it's been fairly high quality as far as events go. Certainly a million times better than "collect 4 rocks and stand in water to make this toy." I also like how they interweave the battle portions with the story/exploration portions. It feels more organic than the usual split. My biggest complaints are the braindead puzzles (that could have easily been great) and pretty much Fischl's whole island. I am going to wait until later tonight after I play Mona's, hoping they saved the best for last. So far, Xinyan's has been the better of the stories. She's a likeable character, too bad her kit is awful and her english VA does that godawful accent. Chinese southern american redneck farmer. I just don't get who decided that that's the type of voice she should have. It's not like that's a common rock n' roll trope either, other than I guess Elvis?
…also, was that Chris Parnell as a VA for the raven that gives you the passwords, or just a sound-alike?
I think they're all the normal VAs doing generic voices. I know I heard that guy that plays Aether doing at least 2-3 of the raven voices.

crumbs

God those fucking raven plays.
And for Mona dungeon I couldn't cope more with that crap, just gave up and used a walthrough.

I was ready to love the archipelago again, but it's the worst big event we've ever had.

I don't think I would rate it as my least favorite big event (first lantern rite would probably be my choice), but it is starting to feel like work as I'm not looking forward to powering through the rest of the event. I have Fischl at C6 already, so even the free character reward is not much of a motivator this time.

So far, Xinyan's has been the better of the stories. She's a likeable character, too bad her kit is awful and her english VA does that godawful accent. Chinese southern american redneck farmer. I just don't get who decided that that's the type of voice she should have. It's not like that's a common rock n' roll trope either, other than I guess Elvis?

The accent is such a weird choice since we've been all over Liyue and apparently the only people with this accent is Xinyan's family. The same English VA voices Xinyan and Barbara, so maybe the accent was to cover up the fact that they were having VA's double up on roles? Or maybe the VA director hates this actress and is sabotaging her with poor direction -> Depressed Barbara and Honky Tonk Xinyan :pie_thinking:

Pejo

Gold Member
The accent is such a weird choice since we've been all over Liyue and apparently the only people with this accent is Xinyan's family. The same English VA voices Xinyan and Barbara, so maybe the accent was to cover up the fact that they were having VA's double up on roles? Or maybe the VA director hates this actress and is sabotaging her with poor direction -> Depressed Barbara and Honky Tonk Xinyan :pie_thinking:
I didn't know about Xinyan/Barbie sharing a VA. It's a shame that they didn't just use raspy Barbie 1.0 as Xinyan's voice then, that would have been perfect for a rocker chick. Better than the abomination we got. I actually really like Xinyan's JP voice, but as much of a weeb as I am, it's hard going back to JP VAs and subtitles when I'm used to the way the characters sound in English at this point.

crumbs

I didn't know about Xinyan/Barbie sharing a VA. It's a shame that they didn't just use raspy Barbie 1.0 as Xinyan's voice then, that would have been perfect for a rocker chick. Better than the abomination we got. I actually really like Xinyan's JP voice, but as much of a weeb as I am, it's hard going back to JP VAs and subtitles when I'm used to the way the characters sound in English at this point.
Bennett and Xingqiu have the same English VA as well.

When I first started playing, I thought about going with the JP dub, but I stuck with English since there seemed to be a decent amount of dialog during the action portions and didn't want to miss the subtitles. I haven't regretted it as the English dub has generally continued to be above average, with only a few noticeable missteps:

- Barbara being changed to low-energy mode Babs
- Xinyan's inexplicable accent
- Kokomi's VA doing an irritatingly twee voice. Months ago, I watched a clip of her VA talking and her normal voice would have been much more appropriate for a "master tactician" than the child-like voice we ended up with in-game.
- In general, Paimon's VA could stand to dial it down a notch at times

So that I don't always sound like I'm complaining, I consider these to be the English VA highlights:

- Raiden Shogun's actress does a good job switching between Ei and the Shogun.
- Itto's actor does a good job keeping the character from being annoying. A poor performance and Itto would have been unbearable.
- Zhongli's actor seems to really fit the role.
- Beidou's actress really fits as well. I appreciated her performance even more after finishing her hangout.

Pejo

Gold Member
Bennett and Xingqiu have the same English VA as well.

When I first started playing, I thought about going with the JP dub, but I stuck with English since there seemed to be a decent amount of dialog during the action portions and didn't want to miss the subtitles. I haven't regretted it as the English dub has generally continued to be above average, with only a few noticeable missteps:

- Barbara being changed to low-energy mode Babs
- Xinyan's inexplicable accent
- Kokomi's VA doing an irritatingly twee voice. Months ago, I watched a clip of her VA talking and her normal voice would have been much more appropriate for a "master tactician" than the child-like voice we ended up with in-game.
- In general, Paimon's VA could stand to dial it down a notch at times

So that I don't always sound like I'm complaining, I consider these to be the English VA highlights:

- Raiden Shogun's actress does a good job switching between Ei and the Shogun.
- Itto's actor does a good job keeping the character from being annoying. A poor performance and Itto would have been unbearable.
- Zhongli's actor seems to really fit the role.
- Beidou's actress really fits as well. I appreciated her performance even more after finishing her hangout.
Mostly agree with all of your points. EN dub has been generally really good.

I'm actually glad this event brought back Paimon with a 'tude instead of just "overly explanatory exposition dump" Paimon that we've had the last 3-4 patches. I like her better when she's acting like a little shit, like she did in the Mondstadt chapter.

Itto/Beidou/Childe/Zhongli/Mona/Amber/Eula/Yae/Venti (boring publishing house stories aside) are my standouts for VAs, with Thoma/Barbie2.0/Xinyan/Any of the Liyue girls (Keqing/Ganyu/Yanfei/Yunjin/etc) The Liyue teens could all constantly swap actresses and I would probably never be the wiser of it. They need more striking female voices instead of just "teen blob".

Fake

JP all the time. I used to respect ENG VA, until that embarrassing drama over Twitter. Middle finger to them.

Fuz

Banned
You gonna try out the rumored upcoming Italian dub?
Italian VA are embarassing.
Always the same voices, recorded like they never read the script before, bad acting all around. It's abysmal.
Never.

I guess they would need to change Venti's name. Having a archon named Twenty would be kinda weird
Twenty is the first thing that comes to mind, but it also means "winds" (plural).

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Italian VA are embarassing.
Always the same voices, recorded like they never read the script before, bad acting all around. It's abysmal.
Never.
If that's what it's like, I'm totally going to try it if they ever rerun Fischl's islands. I want to hear some awful acting ravens. Might actually make it better.

• Surprised

crumbs

We're all Mona by the end of the Fischl domain.

efUl7Fk.jpg

Also, that one raven was awful thirsty for Mona. Too bad she wasn't wearing her OG costume.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Anybody figure out how to light these torches in this room under the tiny island? (Mona's island has a teleporter to get here, it's past the room with all the "turn back the time" jars. Shooting them with fire does nothing, no elements seem to have any effect. One was already lit when I got here.

iz9xcTh.jpg

*edit*

Never mind, it was related to a quest that you get after finishing the main story quest.

Man these Mona island puzzles are obscure as fuck, but I like it. This is the first island that I wasn't able to complete in a day. Taking the rest of the night to relax a bit. The secret area after you "solve" the big island puzzle is really cool. I stopped and took some fashion shots because the scenery was so good. Wish I'd have had the Kamera equipped during the animation part.

MngtKko.png

fCYxWA0.png

upuXnov.png

dPMl6El.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom