• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Dregnel

bhfPUyW.png
YQspIOp.png

Last edited:

Pejo

Funny, from the back, Tiggy has a more Egyptian look. I wasn't really expecting that. Like anubis themed or something.

il_570xN.697119508_389q.jpg

*edit*

Prices (in Genesis Crystals)
xvij0j7fsj891.png

Normal Purchases (USD)​

This excludes first-time buyer bonus, and assumes direct purchase on PC.

CrystalsPriceExtra
Crystals
TotalCrystals per dollar
60$0.9906060.61
300$4.993033066.13
980$14.991101,09072.72
1,980$29.992602,24074.69
3,280$49.996003,88077.62
6,480$99.991,6008,08080.81

Hahahahahahaha 30 dollars for Diluc on SALE. LOL.... LMAO even!

Last edited:

Pejo

From that image alone Sumeru looks MUCH more enjoyable that Inazuma.
You and your grassy plains.

Dori looks fun. Either her animations are all on top of the slime thing, or else she is permanently on top of it, even for movement? I dunno but it's interesting at least. This shows her attack string is done on top of the glob.

q1chfbygbl891.png
i45k2g9hbl891.png
8dohbsmhbl891.png
jecmb01ibl891.png

*edit*

I know it was leaked that the Dendro archon is a shut-in, but I hope she's also a real shit. Like a big bratty pain in the butt to everyone around her. That's the only kind of attitude I can think of that would make me happy. Like pissing and moaning about doing anything, and playing tricks on people to get out of having to do stuff. That could be pretty entertaining.

If she's just shy and soft spoken, I'm going to be disappointed.

*edit2*

Sumeru map and size. Not bad for a version X.0 map. I'm excited to see what the regional gimmicks are going to be (Like thunder sakura puzzle stuff).

840cgr43cl891.png

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Meh, edited the joke that just wasn't as funny as it was in my head.

Anyway, that's probably Dori's burst. I guess?

Last edited:

SSfox

Holy shit so hype for this. Even Tighnari is look more and more excting each time new leaks appears. Dori has Alladin vibe which a i like, and Collei looks cooler than in anime also.

Map seems pretty big, and it's not even the full Sumeru

SSfox

Just a shitty joke about china and how women should be for them. You didn't miss anything.

Same problem as Heizou. They're 4★. How much use will we get out of them? They're not doing Benny 2.0.
Yeah, i mean the 4* looks cool, i like Shinobu design wise but right now not building her, don't really need her metawise and specially the insane amount of resources that a character building and leveling need, right now i just try to get a copy of a new 4* if i can for the collection. Then with time passing we'll see if they're really good and needed metawise, to try to get constellation, if not then that's fine and won't have to look for constellation.

Past few weeks been focusing on crowning my characters, it's nice to take a break from Artefacts tho i'm gonna go back to it soon haha

Crimsondusk

What do you mean?
GettyImages-1310265169-1.jpg

h7x7gl80if841.jpg

Yea. I'll be honest I'm not really feeling the design. I'm sure she'll be a strong Dendro support though, so it's probably worth rolling for her. I just can't get into playing as the kid characters. At least Qiqi and Diona are swap in/swap out types, but Klee felt awful to move around and attack with (to me).

I was really hoping we'd get a new model (even just for the archon).

They could have just lifted her Kongming and put leaves on it, and I'd have been happy.
fovg691pnz061.jpg

hm6vc7j3zv151.jpg
Man, i forgot about that black panter one XD. As a black guy I'm honestly super curious when and how their first "black person" is going to look like.

Fake

New country are always a hype. Lets see if this continue until release, but Dendro is the real star of the show since Dendro was in the first beta of GI.
For me Inazuma was mix bag.

Last edited:

SSfox

Cannot wait for the OST, we may get stuffs in that type maybe

Man, i forgot about that black panter one XD. As a black guy I'm honestly super curious when and how their first "black person" is going to look like.
Based a leaker guy, seems like people living in Sumeru forest area are mostly white, while people in the desert area are more dark skinned. Would love some black or metisse characters. There's already that leaked Hydro lady that is said to be darker skin.

Last edited:

Pejo

I could see them doing a Taion from Xenoblade type design in the future. Sadly I don't think we'll ever get really dark skinned characters. I'd be all over a Shinobu-esque design, she was great.

WSRD8mi.jpg

Pejo

FWgXLtTUsAMpJrM

Al Haitham model. Not bad honestly. Less of a twink than usual. I dunno why they claimed he looked like Su from Honkai though, I only see a passing resemblance at best.
2493b804cb30794670d15d99877ed0cd.jpg

Also, Dregnel Dregnel we might not have gotten archon Teri, but at least somebody made this:

Last edited:

Dregnel

FWgXLtTUsAMpJrM

Al Haitham model. Not bad honestly. Less of a twink than usual. I dunno why they claimed he looked like Su from Honkai though, I only see a passing resemblance at best.

Also, Dregnel Dregnel we might not have gotten archon Teri, but at least somebody made this:

AI Haitham looks better than Su.

phgnHr2.jpg

Fake

FWgXLtTUsAMpJrM

Is he sword? Looks pretty good design for me.

Pejo

Is he sword? Looks pretty good design for me.
Yea I think they said sword a few leaks ago.

So I just got my order processed for my Steam Deck. Probably going to throw Windows on it after I piss with SteamOS for a bit. I'm excited to see how Genshin runs on it. It won't be my main way to play the game, but it'll be nice for trips or when the gf is making me watch some tv show on the big screen.

Fake

Yea I think they said sword a few leaks ago.

So I just got my order processed for my Steam Deck. Probably going to throw Windows on it after I piss with SteamOS for a bit. I'm excited to see how Genshin runs on it. It won't be my main way to play the game, but it'll be nice for trips or when the gf is making me watch some tv show on the big screen.

Sword is a I win to me.

Now, about the Steam Deck, I wouldn't recommend put Windows there because cause a lot of problems, the drivers are still not fully optimize and I not sure if the issure cover damages from installing others operation system. Even dual boot is not kinda recommend. Did you get same basics on IT?

Pejo

Well this was a surprise. I wasn't really keeping track of my AR xp. Hit it while doing Mora leylines.

maWuqlR.jpg

The AMAZING rank 60 rewards gave me 3 blue wishes which then gave me 3 blue weapons.

crumbs

Well this was a surprise. I wasn't really keeping track of my AR xp. Hit it while doing Mora leylines.

maWuqlR.jpg

The AMAZING rank 60 rewards gave me 3 blue wishes which then gave me 3 blue weapons.
So now your AR EXP are converted to mora? It's not just 1:1, right? That would be pretty lame.

Also you'd think that MiHoYo would give out some intertwined fates for hitting the AR cap.

Pejo

So now your AR EXP are converted to mora? It's not just 1:1, right? That would be pretty lame.

Also you'd think that MiHoYo would give out some intertwined fates for hitting the AR cap.
I dunno, I'll have to look at it later. I assume 1:1 because MHY.

Pejo

7GZC91O.jpg

Just saw this while looking around genshin impact leaks. That girl in the red and black is an instant buy for me.
Hmm... That girl in the purple garb with the twintails doesn't seem to be in here, unless it's that horned girl in the back with the red hair? If so, the leakers description sucked ass.

Red and black girl is :messenger_fire: for sure, love the design.

I like them all to some degree. Even Tiggy grew on me a little. Lil' Archon is probably the weakest link there as far as having something new. It's like lemon-lime Klee.

Collei still remains my favorite out of the group, though that's probably because she actually has a developed backstory.

God damn MHY is going to be out for blood with this leak. That's like 3 months of characters lol.

So I ran a talent domain at level 88 (or 90, whatever the highest was) and used a condensed resin. At the end I got 6750 Mora.

If you run a talent domain, let me know how much Mora/Adventurer Rank Xp you get. I never paid attention to it. I'm suspecting you get 5000 for the domain , but that means it'd have to be 875 adventurer rank xp per 20 resin if it's 1:1. That doesn't seem like a very round number.

SSfox

7GZC91O.jpg

Just saw this while looking around genshin impact leaks. That girl in the red and black is an instant buy for me.
Holy fuck same, i may even go for her weapon if she super fun to play, maybe she's Dehya?

Sumeru characters are really looking more hype than i though
F9d4QyP.png

Fuz

Banned
Goddammit can't get over how worse the dendro archon is in that image. Disgusting. Totally pedo bait.
Also don't like how Collei has GIANT hips. That triangle body style mihoyo seem to love to hide boobs and body shape is just horrible.

Also, wasn't the big ear furry supposed to have a "fluffy tail"?
YQspIOp.png
Hmm... That girl in the purple garb with the twintails doesn't seem to be in here, unless it's that horned girl in the back with the red hair? If so, the leakers description sucked ass.
Told ya leakers are blind.

Last edited:

Fake

If the sucubus girls was a Hydro Claymore maybe I could get her.

Otherwise will be just the dendro silver dude.

Saber

Gold Member
7GZC91O.jpg

Instant for me too. I liked what I saw.
As for the rest...gonna wait and see about the Dendro bow girl. Design looks nice but gonna wait and see how she plays...even though the leakers said shes basically an Amber.

Pejo

Instant for me too. I liked what I saw.
As for the rest...gonna wait and see about the Dendro bow girl. Design looks nice but gonna wait and see how she plays...even though the leakers said shes basically an Amber.
She's only like Amber in that she has a cat puppet thing, and a bunch of Amber inspired flair (like her vision clip thing). Her skill is a boomerang and her burst is an AoE field of Dendro.

Apart from Dori and the belly dancer in the back I'm not seeing an obvious style for these Sumeru characters. I was hoping for a more recognizable theme. Many of these guys could be from any nation.

Cat girl looks like a cool no nonsense character. She's also brown. I like the red-haired girl because the design actually tells me something about the character, but I'm not sure about the color scheme. Archon looks too similar to Klee. Would have been better if they gave her a longer dress I think. The tall guy looks like generic fodder that dies in the first episode. Meh.

Overall I think they're just okay. Not nearly as strong as Inazuma's run with Kazuha, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Sayu, Shogun, Kujou and Komomi. Much more variety there, much more recognizable as Japanese.

crumbs

So I ran a talent domain at level 88 (or 90, whatever the highest was) and used a condensed resin. At the end I got 6750 Mora.

If you run a talent domain, let me know how much Mora/Adventurer Rank Xp you get. I never paid attention to it. I'm suspecting you get 5000 for the domain , but that means it'd have to be 875 adventurer rank xp per 20 resin if it's 1:1. That doesn't seem like a very round number.
It's 100 AR EXP and 2375 mora for completing the Violet Court, Forsaken Rift, and Taishan Mansion domains.

So going by your numbers of 6750 mora using condensed resin (or 3375 for 20 resin normally), you would normally get 4750 mora using condensed resin. The 200 AR EXP was converted to 2000 mora (or 10 AR EXP into 1000 mora without using condensed resin).

So it's a 10:1 ratio on the conversion, which is a lot more palatable than a very stingy 1:1.

Top Bottom