• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

YukiOnna

Kaeya will lead us there
zb034hp.png

Pejo

It's just wrong for MHY to license something like this, and yet be so prudish with the in-game characters.
That's MHY's thing.

Here's Official Honkai merch swimsuit for one of the characters, I think you can buy stickers/plastic stands or something with the design:
moew4l0usza71.jpg

Here's her in game swimsuit. Both developed at the same time (and yes I'm serious, this isn't a fan meme)
gsfhTI2.jpg

They got so buttblasted when the jealous fan turned them in to the CCP "standards and ethics" office or whatever, this is what they release in their games now.

YukiOnna

That's MHY's thing.

Here's Official Honkai merch swimsuit for one of the characters, I think you can buy stickers/plastic stands or something with the design:
moew4l0usza71.jpg

Here's her in game swimsuit. Both developed at the same time (and yes I'm serious, this isn't a fan meme)
gsfhTI2.jpg

They got so buttblasted when the jealous fan turned them in to the CCP "standards and ethics" office or whatever, this is what they release in their games now.

Herrscherr of Sentience: sexy and can kick my ass. In her swimsuit? ready for a 3 year olds pool party. Kiana help her.

Pejo

Any of you guys trying out Punishing Gray Raven? Global launched today, I'm loading it up just to mess around.

YukiOnna

Any of you guys trying out Punishing Gray Raven? Global launched today, I'm loading it up just to mess around.
Is it available on PC like Genshin? or do you have to use Bluestacks or something?

EDIT:
Behind the Scenes video on the making of Azhdaha:
Etched forever in stone, the mountains bear witness to his power. Of all the adversaries the Traveler has faced, Azhdaha has remained one of the most memorable. Let's take a look at how the Genshin Impact team brought this majestic creation to life!

Last edited:

Pejo

Is it available on PC like Genshin? or do you have to use Bluestacks or something?

EDIT:
Behind the Scenes video on the making of Azhdaha:
Etched forever in stone, the mountains bear witness to his power. Of all the adversaries the Traveler has faced, Azhdaha has remained one of the most memorable. Let's take a look at how the Genshin Impact team brought this majestic creation to life!

I think it's emulator only for now. I'm playing on my phone just to give it a spin. Not sure I want another action game on top of Genshin and Honkai.

YukiOnna

I think it's emulator only for now. I'm playing on my phone just to give it a spin. Not sure I want another action game on top of Genshin and Honkai.
I'm thinking of retrying Honkai actually so I'm leaning towards that. Just want to know how I can get HoSentience.

Pejo

I'm thinking of retrying Honkai actually so I'm leaning towards that. Just want to know how I can get HoSentience.
She's on rotating banners, I think you just missed her last banner, but she'll be back again. Honkai has a PC client like Genshin. If you start up on Global, don't forget to use my code from a page or two ago so we get some freebies. PM me if you have any questions about Honkai, I'm happy to help.

Pejo

Genshin survey up in game. At least I just got the mail for it.
Yep. My feedback was basically:
  • 2nd half of 1.6 was one of the worst patches so far
  • Kaboomball was basically unplayable due to lag in multiplayer
  • Never-ending battle was the worst event they've ever done
  • Jean outfit was a disgrace to gacha game outfits
  • Story quest with Kaz was ultimately worthless due to the outcome and a huge letdown
  • Kaz is good but should have been Anemo Traveler kit (at least the double jump)
  • Boss rush event was a little too full of bullshit
  • Islands were great but underutilized
  • Conch Shell story + Alice bits were the best part of the whole patch
  • Buff Amber, Buff Qiqi, more team slots, etc (my usual).
I realize that the last half of this patch was mostly them getting ready for Inazuma, but god damn it's been a shitty few weeks, possibly the worst it's ever been. Double leylines or anything would have helped a bit.

Exentryk

I've gotten bored of Genshin now, and am starting to look for new games to play. The main thing was that all characters and weapons need upgrades (level 70), and each of those upgrades requires fighting different bosses multiple times, but you are restricted via resin. Also, it just seems like an endless upgrade as world level keep increasing and so you have to keep upgrading and grinding. It's tiring, repetitive and boring.

So might be a good time to stop, and then just come back once we have all of Inazuma unlocked. Overall, can't complain for the amount of hours I got out of this as a f2p.

Last edited:

Pejo

zytp28lhrkb71.jpg

zfe0eirhrkb71.png

Not sure what the stats are, but I can't imagine it being better than that new 5* electro-themed sword for her. At least for Electro build, maybe for Phys. But then it has to compete with R5 Black Sword. Who knows, but free is free. Also this looks visually more for Ayaka but what the fuck do I know.

Pejo

No question about never ending battle.
That's weird, I got one of the multiple checkbox questions about never-ending battle. The question before it I marked that particular event down as "extremely dissatisfied" though.

I also got questions about never ending battle. They asked whether you tried to hit the targets or not. I also picked the options that switching to the ball was cumbersome, that the enemies didn't die fast enough and that I didn't always have the appropriate characters to complete the challenges.

Pejo

They know! xD

No way it's physical. No one builds her that way. Physical electric cat isn't real, she can't hurt you! Sword looks ACE, I hope it's as potent as Dodoco's tales...
This kinda makes me wonder if Keqing's story quest is going to be her being vision hunted by the 'zuma gang. That'd be a cool little side story and provide some decent world lore.

Saber

Gold Member
I didn't find myself being sweet about the feedback either. Already warning them that if this type of lazy low effort work event is reflected on Inazuma, then its bye bye Genshin. You guys win too many money for this demented type of events.

Pejo

Man, people still doing some cool shit in Teapots. This guy made a stealth bomber run with those summer balls. Wish they'd remove the silly "no overlapping" restrictions so that those of us with less free time on our hands could still make interesting stuff like this.

c6glvi28aib71.png

Fuz

Banned
Man, people still doing some cool shit in Teapots. This guy made a stealth bomber run with those summer balls. Wish they'd remove the silly "no overlapping" restrictions so that those of us with less free time on our hands could still make interesting stuff like this.

c6glvi28aib71.png

tenor.gif

Dafuck is that.

Fake

Dunno if we can take any consideration from reddit regard Char. They're bunch of 'artwork' guys, posting cosplays, cartoons, weeb things all the day. Baal is my least favorite design character of the entire game just by looking at her and seeing the poor job of getting her design working with the new area.

If anything that Baal could offer is plot behind traveler and those reasons to the vision decree.

Ayaka on the other hand have a galaxy ahead from Baal design with very samurai dress design. IMO those guys are literaly pursuiting the sword boobs part of the trailer, so don't reflect the hype behind chararacter aquisition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

Dunno if we can take any consideration from reddit regard Char. They're bunch of 'artwork' guys, posting cosplays, cartoons, weeb things all the day. Baal is my least design character just by looking at her and seeing the poor job of getting her design working with the new area.

If anything that Baal could offer is plot behind traveler and those reasons to the vision decree.

Ayaka on the other hand have a galaxy ahead from Baal design with very samurai dress design. IMO those guys are literaly pursuiting the sword boobs part of the trailer, so don't reflect the hype behind chararacter aquisition.
So this is more to your liking than Baal?

klo9ruk1lj771.jpg

Fake

So this is more to your liking than Baal?

klo9ruk1lj771.jpg

My only complain is the 'fur' shit. If you remove from him, still a better design. Even the clothes are better.

And the char behavior is up to the GI inself. All of this he doing, Baal would do if GI team wish her to do. Remember, we already have a cat girl in the game.

edit: Again, I talking about design, not necessarily personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

My only complain is the 'fur' shit. If you remove from him, still a better design. Even the clothes are better.

And the char behavior is up to the GI inself. All of this he doing, Baal would do if GI team wish her to do. Remember, we already have a cat girl in the game.

edit: Again, I talking about design, not necessarily personality.
Fair enough. I actually thought Baal looked like an NPC from early leaks, but her design has grown on me. I want to see more of her in the game before I make a final decision about her, but she still feels very plain compared to Venti/Zhongli, design wise. I don't hate it though.

Fake

Fair enough. I actually thought Baal looked like an NPC from early leaks, but her design has grown on me. I want to see more of her in the game before I make a final decision about her, but she still feels very plain compared to Venti/Zhongli, design wise. I don't hate it though.

I don't hate Baal either, is just that reddit don't necessarily reflect the character desire. I remember Reddit/Discord whining about the initial Baal designs, almost like a common NPC inside the game.

There are some changes to Baal, but still a very lame char design. Like you already said, maybe there is a possibility of she not be the real one.

Last edited:

Pejo

The Inazuma Diaries Vol. 3: New Monsters!​

Out of all the characters they could have picked to solo these new enemies in the demo gifs, of course it's best girl.

MHY finally making some good decisions.

Fake

The Inazuma Diaries Vol. 3: New Monsters!​

There are so many cool monster. I swear that fatui lady would behave like an abyss? Strange, maybe she is working for both.

Bless. Finally landed a 5 star Gladiator piece w/ Cryo Dmg.

I had one, not lucky trying to get the status need to make better.

Top Bottom