• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears 5 - E3 2019 - ELEAGUE Trailer

Riven326

Banned
This shit is so stupid. Nobody cares about how good you are in a game. The only legacy these idiots will leave behind is a hole in somebody else's pocket.

CyberPanda

Banned
No offense to gears fans, but this shit looks horrible in terms of marketing. The story trailer was great but everything afterwards was weird, tone-deaf, and generic. The Coalition is not the best studio to have handled this IP, I guess.
I'm sure the game will be good, but my god they totally fucked up the marketing. Idiots. And, coalition is not in charge of marketing, it's just MS been dumb as usual.

Same. MS needs to get rid of Rod, and replace him with Cliffy B imo. But, Cliffy B has left the gaming industry and is pursuing another career path.
Believe it or not, Rod is the saving grace of the franchise. Cliffy B already gave his all for the franchise and just can't anymore with it.

CyberPanda

Banned
Believe it or not, Rod is the saving grace of the franchise. Cliffy B already gave his all for the franchise and just can't anymore with it.
Cliffy B left Epic and formed his own team because of the work politics at Epic. Rod is ok, but I always liked Cliffy B better because he was actually a gamer, and could relate with people. He wasn't any PR mouthpiece like majority of companies have.

Cliffy B left Epic and formed his own team because of the work politics at Epic. Rod is ok, but I always liked Cliffy B better because he was actually a gamer, and could relate with people. He wasn't any PR mouthpiece like majority of companies have.
True but everyone has their peak and I think Cliffy B his that peak around the time of GoW3

750182.jpg

Lukin1978

I'll be there day one for more gears but only because it'll be on gamepass. I'm done with buying new ones I've bought 5 gears games already it's time for a reinvention.

Top Bottom