• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Season Pass 3 Playable Character #3 [A.B.A] Trailer

■The fate of the universe will be determined...
The story of Guilty Gear, spanning over 25 years, will finally come to a conclusion in “GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-." The trials and tribulations of the series’ heroes and villains will finally be resolved. Discover the astonishing truth awaiting at the end of all things.

Check out the play style of the third character in Season Pass 3, A.B.A, in this trailer.

EN Trailer:

JP Trailer:

Last edited:

yurinka

mamma mia two step GIF by ABBA

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Sigh.

Still waiting for Zappa and Robo-Ky.

poodaddy

I despise this new trend of fighting game character trailers focusing on the voice actor. Shut them the fuck up and show and explain what makes this character rad. Shove the anime melodrama in a dusty closet where it belongs.

I despise this new trend of fighting game character trailers focusing on the voice actor. Shut them the fuck up and show and explain what makes this character rad. Shove the anime melodrama in a dusty closet where it belongs.
I mean, it's Guilty Gear. None of the characters ever shut up, even during regular gameplay.

poodaddy

I mean, it's Guilty Gear. None of the characters ever shut up, even during regular gameplay.
You're not wrong. Such is why I always turn on Japanese VO over English, at least if I can't understand it it doesn't annoy me as much lol. The English VO in these games is absolutely godawful, to the extent that focusing on random disjointed lines of voice acting during the trailer seems so out of place.....it's like showing off your new Jordans while they're speckled in cow shit and being none the wiser.

Top Bottom