• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamingBolt gives Horizon 7 on PC after giving PS4 version a 10

Shai-Tan

Banned
it's an open world game doing a lot of things open world games do. people are bound to have different opinions on that

DeaDPo0L84

Because the PC version appears to inferior.

Eex4fTJWoAA5Wne
Eex4fTJWkAEfpel

I wonder what this means for the likelihood of possible future ports if they're selling less and rating lower than the original PlayStation version

I feel like this post to you is how people feel when they actually accomplish a tangible goal. You seem really invested in fueling these dumb platform wars with these post shrouded as genuine thought.

Edit: lol I just saw your tag *shocked*

Last edited:

GymWolf

The score is lower because the pc port is trash of the highest order, the game itself is still a 10.

Last edited:

Shmunter

The score is lower because the pc port is trash of the highest order.
That regular stutter is reminiscent of the I/o issues plaguing pc since Batman Arkham Knight port. Consoles seemingly do something you can’t simply drop onto pc and expect it to work seamlessly, needs reworking. Maybe a future patch can address it.

Next gen will be interesting.

ruvikx

Banned
What is this thread? Uncharted 3 all over again? Just relax, i.e. maybe he simply didn't think the game was a masterpiece & thus a 7 was all he gave it. Who cares. It's pretty embarrassing (literally) to go #fullmeltdown because someone didn't rate a video game highly.

Top Bottom