• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GameWatch] New (?) Kameo screens

IJoel

Spider_Jerusalem said:
New screens ahoy!

kameo_16hi.jpg

kameo_17hi.jpg

kameo_18hi.jpg

kameo_19hi.jpg

kameo_20hi.jpg

kameo_21hi.jpg

G O R G E O U S

Holy crap, this looks really fantastic. You should make a new thread. These will get 'lost' in this thread.

trmas

Banned
This game looks like Warcraft III as far as style goes. Rare needs to take half of the enemies off the screen and make the remaining ones more detailed. They are trying to overload you with tons of enemies, but the enemies look very average and animate like crap (STILL) if the trailers are anything to go by.

Kameo herself and the environments look pretty good.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
kameo really is looking great. i love those forests shots especially.

Redbeard

Banned
Looks amazing.

I with they didn't go with the whole battlefield scene, though. The area looks barren and boring, and the guys fighting each other look stupid.

Pug

MbGCaM, I think its GA policy that new threads regarding the same game are only opened when new negative information is available.

teiresias

I must be the only one not impressed with these new shots at all. There are definately better, but I've just never felt this game looked at all special, especially once you saw it in motion.

ninge

still some very pretty stuff, still some very ugly stuff. Why does nothing have a shadow? still gonna play it.

Top Bottom