• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone on the MK1 stress test?

Methos#1975

I don't see a thread but I've tried out a bit now and my thoughts are that it looks really nice but it is slower paced than some past titles, it's a lot like MK 11 imo. So far honestly the kameos just seen like gimmicks that really don't add much imo at all to the game and I hate how all the throws and other moves always use them. It's sorta of stupid.

Kusarigama

I didn't get the code. There isn't many people who are enthusiastically interested in MK here at gaf. Many play it very casually though. You may find bigger audience for such discussion over at TestYourMight.com forums

GrayFoxPL

I thought it was some kind of MK (actual) stress test. Like running 70 copies of MK on one machine.

mortal kombat nintendo GIF

I'm old.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I saw the Quitality that was added to MK1. I really like MK. Played 1-4 at the arcades as a kid, owned the games over the years. When it comes to the competitive stuff (loved XL). I don’t have an interest or visibility on the competitive side. What’s sad was listening to the book made about the franchise and listening to all these old school players say they don’t play the new games. They’re really good.

MiguelItUp

I did, but I gave my key to another homie that I felt was more worthy and watched him stream it a bit. I'm a big MK fan myself, but his love is huge compared to mine. He said that he doesn't like the way it feels, that it feels too much like MK 11, which he wasn't a fan of. I personally adored 9, didn't care for X, and same with 11. Also said that he's played so much SF6 lately that it really makes it feel pretty rough. But to me, if it's more of the same, so be it. At least the campaign and stuff will still be awesome I'm sure.

Methos#1975

I did, but I gave my key to another homie that I felt was more worthy and watched him stream it a bit. I'm a big MK fan myself, but his love is huge compared to mine. He said that he doesn't like the way it feels, that it feels too much like MK 11, which he wasn't a fan of. I personally adored 9, didn't care for X, and same with 11. Also said that he's played so much SF6 lately that it really makes it feel pretty rough. But to me, if it's more of the same, so be it. At least the campaign and stuff will still be awesome I'm sure.
Yeah I'm a MK fan but mostly more for the campaign modes. I'm sure a hardcore fan will tell you how kameos are amazing and change the game up or something but to me as a casual fan they seem pointless

MiguelItUp

Yeah I'm a MK fan but mostly more for the campaign modes. I'm sure a hardcore fan will tell you how kameos are amazing and change the game up or something but to me as a casual fan they seem pointless
The homie of mine is pretty hardcore and yeah, he felt that they weren't necessary. Also laughed that their was still a stance switch button, lol.

Top Bottom