• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Review

Link

The Autumn Wind
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/princeofpersia3/review.html

The Two Thrones provides a satisfying conclusion to the Sands of Time trilogy, with a lot of the same puzzle solving and gorgeous environments you remembered from the previous two games.

The Good: Same great environmental puzzles you loved from the first two games; lengthy, well-paced campaign; speed kills keep the action moving; fun and challenging boss fights; prince lost the baditude.

The Bad: Certain scenes rely too much on trial and error; start of the story may cause confusion.
The Two Thrones marks a fitting end to a fantastic trilogy. The plot ties up all the loose ends and should prove satisfying for fans of the series. Though some new gameplay mechanics have been introduced, such as the speed kill and the new tricks of the Dark Prince, The Two Thrones is still basically very similar to the other two games--if you didn't like those for some reason, this game's not likely to pull you in. But for those of us who love solving the environmental puzzles and seeing the beautiful environments that the series is known for, The Two Thrones delivers in spades.

great

Gameplay 9
Graphics 9
Sound 9
Value 8
Tilt 8

Amir0x

Banned
Was there another review thread? Sorta surprised this thread went with no responses.

Well, I'm happy to play another PoP game. Unlike most here, I thought even despite the new shitty shit music and added glitching, Warrior Within was still a really good game with most of the same solid mechanics from Sands of Time, and some even improved. So now that they apparently dumped the Godsmack music and slicked up a few of the odd ends, I'm pretty excited. I'm definitely buying it.

I played Sands of Time and loved it, but skipped Warrior Within and don't plan on ever playing it, but I think I'll play Two Thrones... Is there a good story summary for Warrior Within that I can read?

Top Bottom