• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamePass April '22 First Half Games Leaked - MLB The Show '22, Life is Strange: True Colors, Lost in Random and More

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
XGP_Coming-Soon_4.5.2022.jpg

Image is from Xbox.com so it's probably just a matter of official confirmation in a little bit.

reksveks

Chinatown detective agency for me but generally a bit slow but that's okay, still trying to get through 999 and Norco

Reactions: Isa

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Life is Strange is a huge addition, but I've never played the previous ones so I don't know if I'll play it. The Show is obviously huge, but also not interested.

Chinatown Detective Agency, Lost in Random are the ones getting my attention. Overall, not the best month for me personally. But I have plenty to play still. I almost bought Lost in Random multiple times.

adamsapple

Cloud for timing-based sports games seems like a pretty horrible idea.

Well ... it's not the only way to play it so it's optional at least.

Edit: I'm guessing the Life is Strange will *not* have that extra DLC ? Expected but would have liked it. Maybe I'll buy it separately if I like the game.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I was always an international cricket captain kind of guy instead of the other type of cricket games.
Used to have so much fun with ICC back in the day (~12 years ago).

I loved how Big Ant started with DBC 14 but now nearly 10 years later they haven't really improved upon it by much. I've found that the best way to play a cricket game is through VR. Nothing beats that. Unless you want to bowl lol.

adamsapple

Used to have so much fun with ICC back in the day (~12 years ago).

I loved how Big Ant started with DBC 14 but now nearly 10 years later they haven't really improved upon it by much. I've found that the best way to play a cricket game is through VR. Nothing beats that. Unless you want to bowl lol.

NOTHING BEATS FUCKIN BRIAN LARA '99 !! (or Shane Warne '99, or Sachin Tendulkar '99 depending on your region lol.)

SeraphJan

Life is Strange is amazing, I absolutely love the first two games, haven't had the chance to try the 3rd one yet

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Well ... it's not the only way to play it so it's optional at least.

It's the only way if you're PC Game Pass. Although I guess cloud is better than nothing at all, just a hard avoid for me.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
NOTHING BEATS FUCKIN BRIAN LARA '99 !! (or Shane Warne '99, or Sachin Tendulkar '99 depending on your region lol.)
That game really was the bomb! The slog sweep and lofted mid-on shots were so OP.

But if you VR, you really should try cricket in VR. IB Cricket is a good one with lots of options. There is another that is more cartoonish (I can't recall its name right now). The gameplay experience is just unmatched.

Lognor

Banned
Chinatown Detective Agency looks interesting. I'm a sucker for point and click adventures. But definitely have to play that on PC with a mouse.

Kilau

Gold Member
Nothing I am interested in here but I'm still drowning in games to play so it's all good.

Excess

....the retarded thought that I'm paying $5 extra for Xbox Ultimate for MLB the Show because Snoy and MLB can't be bothered to put it on PC. (Still $60, but...)

manfestival

On one hand,meh. On the other hand. I am still finishing up a bunch of other games so I suppose this gives room from some of the backlog bleeding.

Hollowpoint5557

A Fucking Idiot
This is why MS is dumb by not offering a yearly Gamepass subscription. Instead of getting a whack of money from me all upfront they make me buy monthly cards which means months like this I completely skip and save my money only to subscribe for 1 month sometime in the future when I see something I like. This mo th seemingly sucks so far. Life is Strange is niche. Surely the people capping on that know that right?

kingfey

Banned
This is why MS is dumb by not offering a yearly Gamepass subscription. Instead of getting a whack of money from me all upfront they make me buy monthly cards which means months like this I completely skip and save my money only to subscribe for 1 month sometime in the future when I see something I like. This mo th seemingly sucks so far. Life is Strange is niche. Surely the people capping on that know that right?
You get that 1$ if you don't subscribe to it for 4 months.
By that time, gamepass would have what you need.

The monthly payment is better. It helps MS know what people need.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
True Colors is a legit title.
Unironically one of the best looking games out there....and yes its purely because of how good the facial animations are.

Why it took so long for Squadrons to hit the service is beyond me.
All yall gamepass subscribers please finish the campaign ASAP and jump online.

We need you!

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
There’s a reason why they’re giving people free games they’re allowing subscriptions to take over.

Schmick

True Colors is a legit title.
Unironically one of the best looking games out there....and yes its purely because of how good the facial animations are.

Why it took so long for Squadrons to hit the service is beyond me.
All yall gamepass subscribers please finish the campaign ASAP and jump online.

We need you!
Squadrons has been on Gamepass console and PC for a while now, might even been since when EA Play joined the subscription service.

This announcement is purely about the game being added to xCloud.

adamsapple

Squadrons has been on Gamepass console and PC for a while now, might even been since when EA Play joined the subscription service.

This announcement is purely about the game being added to xCloud.

Yeah I played it on console last year via GP. This is just the Cloud version.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Hope the second half is good

There's always some people who will never be happy lol.

This is a pretty solid line up and this is just the first batch, there's gonna be another drop in 10~12 days.

mcjmetroid

Life is strange true colors is fantastic! Easily the best one since the 1st game.
its so short though... I couldn't recommend it, it's a much smaller scale to the other life is strange games.
That being said it's perfect for Gamepass, you play it and you're done in 8-10 hours.

Sleepwalker

Yeah I played it on console last year via GP. This is just the Cloud version.

There's always some people who will never be happy lol.

This is a pretty solid line up and this is just the first batch, there's gonna be another drop in 10~12 days.
This batch has 0 things for me lol, I hate the LiS games and I dont like baseball. Everything else was already available pretty much, hoping the next drop is better.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Life is Strange is a huge addition, but I've never played the previous ones so I don't know if I'll play it.
This is a standalone story and has nothing to do story-wise with the other three games. I certainly recommend it, and if you like the game you can go back and play the others (though skip 2, it's garbo).

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Sheesh. All drops from the 4 service are mediocre aside of outer wilds on psnow.
Outer Wilds is crap and was given away for free years ago. MLB the Show 22 being on Game Pass but not PS Now is funny.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
This is a standalone story and has nothing to do story-wise with the other three games. I certainly recommend it, and if you like the game you can go back and play the others (though skip 2, it's garbo).
Well that's good. I'll definitely play it then :lollipop_squinting:

Top Bottom