• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Season 1 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? That casting would have totally worked for me. Totally. I'm shocked I haven't made that connection or thought of that before. Even her attitude on Spartacus reminds me of Cersei in the books.

Wray

89pqm5j

/bow

Loofy

You know what? That casting would have totally worked for me. Totally. I'm shocked I haven't made that connection or thought of that before. Even her attitude on Spartacus reminds me of Cersei in the books.
I dunno about that.
Dye her hair and she'd be more suited for playing Lisa Arryn.

No, the worst part is that you cannot reach through the screen and throttle Joffrey (who is excellently cast, to the point that my mother informed me that she felt bad for hating him and thinking the actor looked like somebody "whose parents really could have been related.") Also the BluRay lacks a feature to just overlay Tyrion slapping the shit out of him over every scene Joffrey is in.

Ice cold.

Cersei was seductive to me in the books. To use a thought from the late Patrice O'Neal, Headey portrays Cersei as a woman that indignantly looks back at you while you're hitting it from the back. Even in normal conversations there isn't that playful sort of tit for tat you got the books, its all stinkface and glaring.

Kind of agree. They definitely missed a trick in casting Cersei. But it's tough to get behind this all that much since Headey has done a good job in almost all her scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom