• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F woman shot after performing sex act for $5, Pringles, police say

Bullet Club

She got two meals out of the deal.

Florida woman shot after performing sex act for $5, Pringles, police say

Jacksonville police say man ran off, woman's injuries not life-threatening

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A woman was shot Monday night outside a gas station after she performed a sex act in exchange for $5 and some potato chips, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Police said they were called to a Shell station around 10:30 p.m. Monday because a person had been shot.

They found a woman, whose name was not released, with a gunshot wound to her shoulder. She was taken to a hospital, and her injuries were not considered life-threatening, police said.

The woman told investigators that she agreed to perform a sex act with a man in exchange for $5 and some Pringles potato chips. After the act, she said, the man demanded the $5 back and then shot her in the shoulder and ran off.

The JSO said detectives are investigating. They did not release a suspect description.

Source: Local10

JimiNutz

Banned
Damn that bastard drives a hard bargain!
Did she get to keep the Pringles at least?

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
So he demanded the 5$ back but was fine with her keeping the Pringles?

That must have been a damn horrific performance if you need to demand your $5 back at gunpoint. Was she repeatedly scraping her teeth on it? Was her handjob so brutal she was tearing the flesh off his shaft? Did she insert a finger and had 3 inch receptionist nails?

JimiNutz

Banned
That must have been a damn horrific performance if you need to demand your $5 back at gunpoint. Was she repeatedly scraping her teeth on it? Was her handjob so brutal she was tearing the flesh off his shaft? Did she insert a finger and had 3 inch receptionist nails?

I very much doubt she had any teeth or long nails. This was obviously just a very stingy customer. I'm guessing a fellow crack fiend that was willing to part with his Pringles but not his hard earned $5

Michele

you.
Why the G/A/F in the title? No offense OP, is the woman a member of this site? Sorry, I do not know the abbreviation.

Last edited:

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Police are on the lookout for this guy:

ced92a792221dc2d22a8db4b60b1e45e.jpg

Michele

you.
Germany/Australia/Florida

You need to guess where the story is from before entering the thread.

Ah, okay. Forgive me for the rudeness, I did not know it was a abbreviation, since I don't study a lot of geography. Still what happened was really horrible and I hope for the woman to be fine.

Top Bottom