Woman duct-taped, slashed naked Tinder date — then ordered DoorDash


Gold Member
As soon as I see an report starting with "A Colorado woman." I know it's going to involve some crazy fentanyl shit. God help us if Colorado woman and Florida man ever hook up.
Chicago Man meeting Florida Man ended in a stalemate. We got lucky it didn't split spacetime, Florida Man had homefield advantage. :pie_roffles:
Sounds exactly like 90% of the women I have met through Tinder…the other 10% of women end up being a man named Eboh, and clearly from Nigeria, not Sterling Heights Michigan.



Anyone find her onlyfans yet and got a link?

She’s a 19 out of 10 for crazy pussy connoisseurs
Top Bottom