• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck Fortnite (The Jimquisition)

Vaelka

He’s such a tiresome cunt.

I agree with him on most things but holy shit he rants about basically the same shit constantly.
He can be funny somtimes but it also ends up being the same repeated jokes and gets really old.

He's never going to cause any change to begin with he's just preaching to the choir for money.

Last edited:
The same reason Minecraft and roblox were hated.

Dem darn younglings and industry attention diverted from sony style, story driven lesbomancy simulators.

GtWQ9Rm.jpg

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Another day, another bunch of ass-aggrieved boomers on gaming side that have likely never touched the game, and are riding a trend, much like they normally criticize.

The game is incredibly fun, well-made, charts a course away from F2P garbage (nothing but cosmetics are purchasable, and you never need to spend a penny), delivers insane amounts of content almost every two weeks, has had some of the coolest, most insane real time events in gaming, and is constantly pushing the absolute limits on what an open world multiplayer game can be, and the corresponding storytelling.

But no, 'Fuck Fortnite.'

LJ5csFq.jpg

It figures though, with how much of cesspool gaming side has become. Most of you are too busy battling it out over which console is better and larping as grade school students, in your 40s and 50s, mind you, if that poll shows anything, that there's no actual room left for an intelligent thought beyond trend surfing, assumptions, not reading the OP, or grunting out a one-line response.

giphy.gif

H4ze

Fuck Jim, pathetic bullshit youtuber, always so "controversal"... obnoxious little crybaby

I need no youtuber to tell me, that Fortnite is bullshit.. jfc

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Still kinda stunned by the way people's dislike for Epic/Tim Sweeney makes them cheerlead Apple's 30% tax on every transaction made on their 1.4 billion devices.

Let that sink in: One point four billion active devices. That's why they are a whole other animal to the console platform holders.

Last edited:
I don't see why there is a 30% cut anyway. They get a 30% for app sales, sure, they are the distributors, and they lend you a service by letting users of that system know that your app exists. You get a 30% cut for using their payment system, sure, you are using their system. You are required to take a 30% cut no matter what because they say so? and why exactly would that be? what service are you providing if I am using other payment platform? Ah but you are required to use our payment system, even if against the law. Isn't that kinda like Japanese or Russian mafia where you have to pay just because you are in their territory, even if they add no value to the business and is not even their territory, because they don't own it?
Ah but you signed a contract. Yea, a contract kinda like you have to chop your hand to get the job, no but I want to keep my hand, ah but there is your signature in the contract, you accepted, even if there are laws that prohibit that kind of contracts but yet we are above the law, even if we make a tantrum because you breached the contract.
No, actually Epic is right about this, and actually they are doing something about it. I don't see how anyone could tell otherwise unless they are Apple fanboys or have Apple stock
Quick question, when you buy an iphone, is it yours or are you just licensing it?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I dont follow this guy at all. Only when he gets posted on GAF and its a topic I care about (not Fortnite).

I loved his takes on the Battlefront II release fiasco though.

Top Bottom