• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FROM Software has restored online play for Dark Souls 3 on PC, DS2 and DS:R still work in progress

Bartski

Gold Member
We have completed the security vulnerability investigation and countermeasures for the PC version of "DARK SOULS III", so we have restored the game server and resumed online services from today. We apologize to all users and thank you for waiting for the restoration.
In addition, we are also working on the PC version of "DARK SOULS Ⅱ " and the PC version of "DARK SOULS REMASTERED", and we will inform you as soon as they are restored. We apologize for the inconvenience and inconvenience for all users, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited:

nikeboy94

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Praise the good news.

ACESHIGH

Banned
LoL fuck em. Half a fucking year... You bet your ass that if this happened to the "conshoru vehshon" of the game they would have fixed the issue in one month tops. After this I'll never buy FS games again.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
excellent. i was set on them not giving a fuck and abandoning it. i wanted to replay the games but without online it sucks even if it's just to get messages and co-op in bosses (yeah i suck).
Its a 2016 game go cry me a river.
fuck, for some reason it doesn't feel like that long ago that DS3 came out but it's been 6 years?

i'm getting too old now :(

Last edited:

DeaconOfTheDank

Gold Member
Maybe they'll remove EasyAntiCheat from Elden Ring soon...

LoL fuck em. Half a fucking year... You bet your ass that if this happened to the "conshoru vehshon" of the game they would have fixed the issue in one month tops. After this I'll never buy FS games again.
Yeah, the single player experience is absolutely worthless /s

skneogaf

I imagine the same bellends will be trying figure out how to exploit the game ASAP.

These people even have youtube channels based on invading peoples games cheating.

Fingers crossed that FROMSOFTWARE have been able to stop and and all of it.

Top Bottom