• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

free every10minutes giveaway, part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just can't wait to play that next gen Madden! It looks so great, I must have the codes!!

Okay, so that's a bit too sarcastic, but I'd still appreciate a couple.

edit: Dag, I might be on the outside.

temp

posting on contract only
Huh, I just invalidated a code even though the last time I entered a code was Tuesday. Funny.

I miss my code...

Can anyone help me? I have bottle codes of my own to use, and I can't fucking enter them. It keeps asking me to register and even though I fill out ALL the fields, it just keeps refreshing the register page when I click submit. The only thing I can think of is that maybe my browser isn't loading up all the fields? There's a weird box that says "Is this a college address?" with a * next to it, making you believe its a required field. But you can't type yes or no in it, only a checkmark. Its weird.

Help? Any suggestions?

DJ_Tet

Banned
Anyone got some strategies for using 2 codes?

I just checked some timeslots and they still seem to be around 500 per. I thought the numbers would fall after the referral limit, should I sit on Ecro's codes for a few weeks to let the "cheaters" finish abusing the system?

*no offense to anyone who accumilated an obscene amount of codes, just didn't know how else to say it...especially not to Ecrofirt who is a regular Johnny Appleseed

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Uno Ill Nino said:
Can anyone help me? I have bottle codes of my own to use, and I can't fucking enter them. It keeps asking me to register and even though I fill out ALL the fields, it just keeps refreshing the register page when I click submit. The only thing I can think of is that maybe my browser isn't loading up all the fields? There's a weird box that says "Is this a college address?" with a * next to it, making you believe its a required field. But you can't type yes or no in it, only a checkmark. Its weird.

Help? Any suggestions?

hmmm, pm me the codes, and i'll give them a shot :D

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
two more ecro? my offer still stands

thanks in advance

Ecrofirt

I'm just guessing but I think that by this point I'm going to be out of codes.

The last few of you might not even get them, but I'm asking that this stay open for now in case my numbers are off.

Just as a warning, I only used 2 referal codes, and these new two new ones aren't working.

Nice that I cant use 4 codes yet people were using hundreds.

Anyway you can pass my codes to someone who can use em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom