• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite to get single player event (March 16th)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/fortnite-is-getting-its-first-single-player-story-event

Fortnite will soon provide players with a new single-player story event that acts as a conclusion to the current season of the battle royale.

When Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 launches on March 16, the first thing players will be met with is the Zero Crisis Finale. Described as a “solo experience” by developer Epic, it is the conclusion of Agent Jones’ mission that formed the basis of the Season 5 story. Epic promises that the aftermath of this single-player event will “shape Reality as we know it”, suggesting that the event will push forward and make changes to Fortnite’s storyline.

Zero Crisis Finale also includes a story cinematic, which can be watched as part of the global premiere. Epic plans to share details on how to watch this in the coming days.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Wait, there were a story this season?

What was it about? I think I missed it.

New season is a bit...meh. :(

I'm bored of this map now. Probably first season I can honestly say I'm disappointed. I really dug the last few. Especially the summer tropical flood. Still they are suggesting Dinosaurs.... I hope the red vegetation grows over the entire Island like War of the Worlds.

NickFire

New season is a bit...meh. :(

I'm bored of this map now. Probably first season I can honestly say I'm disappointed. I really dug the last few. Especially the summer tropical flood. Still they are suggesting Dinosaurs.... I hope the red vegetation grows over the entire Island like War of the Worlds.
I played a couple quick rounds this morning after playing around in the menu's. The battle pass did not excite me much (still bought it), and still getting to know the new map. Overall I found it to be a bit meh too compared to some prior season launches. Still lots to learn, but I'm already wondering if this is a filler season with bigger plans for the next.

I liked the intro. And I love this theme/battlepass.

You know they're going to have Aloy as a skin later.

I did get that vibe :p

She's already pimped her arse in MHW.

They just needed to expand the Primevel feel to more of the map. And somebody drop a nuke on Coral Island. It's shit. Needs a city in the corner.

raduque

Don't care about any of the online stuff - do the previous seasons have single player campaigns, and can you go back and play them?

Top Bottom