• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite on PlayStation doesn't have cross-platform play with other consoles because they are worse, explains Sony boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was glad they turned down EA Access simply because I think had they not, pretty much every major publisher with major annualized properties would have jumped on the bandwagon by now. I do not see an upside to proliferating these subscription based services.

What was the upside in doing that? Now the only choices you have is to pay for online matchmaking and PlayStation Now which doesn't even offer new exclusives. EA Origin Premiere on the PC allows you to play new titles for less money (monthly plans) than PlayStation Now. So tell me again the downside when you can still buy new EA games for the PS4 and not subscribe to EA Access? Who cares if Ubisoft offered their own, they too would still have regular PS4 games to buy.

Well, that's up to the market to decide, not a single company. And if that business model is indeed unsustainable, it will just die out.

Exactly. If Sony thinks there is no value the consumer will quickly show those results. If everyone jumps onboard then clearly Sony is not offering a better alternative are they?

Last edited:

mad597

Banned
I think it's become apparent this is not really about not wanting choices but some deep rooted fanboy attitude and Sony is partially to blame for this. They are essentially creating a rabid fanbase who treat consoles like sports teams. Maybe it's good they block it because some of these people try their hardest to not even get along on an open forum like this.

At this point we have Gamers and Sony fans, pretty much two different things whose perceived best interests conflict with each other. One wants a better environment for gaming as a whole and the other just wants Sony to win whatever they think is "winning" for Sony so they can prance around forums trolling everyone else.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Are you a consumer or a shareholder? Last I checked this forum is for gamers, not shareholders and your continued attitude towards Xbox and singling them out shows the shit attitude Sony has manifested into making rivalries all the more apparent.
You are doing the same thing :/

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Your snide remark, have fun playing Fortnite with Xbox buddies is a clear signal you have an attitude. It was actually the Nintendo Switch that really brought the issue out in the open but we all know PlayStation and Xbox rivalries is what keeps forums the most active because they both attract pretty much the same experience and try and split the same third party support.

Then you go on about sales and how fun that is going to be and how this benefits Sony. It benefits them the same way mobile and tablets and PC support does, it give a wider array of people to play against. So why would you think any differently if Switch and Xbox was added? That's the real crux to it all, how you as a consumer seem to argue in Sony's favor as though that means something. It means nothing to you, all you should be concerned about is your enjoyment and blocking it doesn't add anything, in fact it reduces it.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be going into threads about it. You seem protective of a faceless company that would treat you no differently than anyone else. Your loyalty is not going to be rewarded so why bother?

Snide remark? There was nothing snide about it. I was just stating that people who are playing Fortnite on the Xbox system and don't have a PS4 already aren't likely going to go and pick one up. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Not sorry.

Sony treats me well by offering excellent games that I can't play anywhere else. God of War is easily the best game I have played all year. If the game is good I buy it regardless of system. Right now 3rd party games are getting Xbox preference because the X1X is the best console. Spiderman is on my radar, but I will wait until I get some time to play it. On the flipside, as much as I love the Fallout universe, I will not be buying Fallout 76 at launch because it simply does not look remotely interesting.

That's my loyalty to Sony and to Xbox. Offer me something good and I will buy it.

Being self-aware is not a strength on GAF.

At this point we have Gamers and Sony fans, pretty much two different things whose perceived best interests conflict with each other. One wants a better environment for gaming as a whole and the other just wants Sony to win whatever they think is "winning" for Sony so they can prance around forums trolling everyone else.

Or maybe to some of us Sony just offers better exclusive games.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Well, that's up to the market to decide, not a single company. And if that business model is indeed unsustainable, it will just die out.

Unsustainable for whom? That's the real question. If more people are paying (multiple) monthly subscriptions for the big-publishers product, it leaves smaller players at a major disadvantage. First of all those subs are continuously syphoning money out of the market, but it creates a situation where less hyped, more niche product look over-priced and less appealing by comparison.

Its good for the big boys, but everyone on the outside gets fucked over. That's not good for the overall health of the industry.

Right... Xbox and it's fans just wants to move gaming forward.

Dude or ma'am, they want cross play with Playstation so consumers don't purchase a PS4 because all their friends play on PS4. It's not for you, gaming, or the betterment of mankind.

If I wanted to play a game with friends who have an Xbox, I'll just power on my Xbox. That's not a hard thing to do. Just pick up the controller. I have to hit a single button on the controller to do so.

Darius87

If you didn't care you wouldn't be going into threads about it. You seem protective of a faceless company that would treat you no differently than anyone else. Your loyalty is not going to be rewarded so why bother?
I read what i want comment what i want that shouldn't bother you, unless you're creep?:pie_worried:
So you think MS and Sony treats their userbase same? :pie_roffles: c'mon ... that's why sony outsells MS 2:1 :pie_grinning_sweat: remember what MS wanted to do at start of this gen? DRM, allways online, xbox camera=500$ no exclussives except forza's and halo's, no vr, sports sports, call of duty, sports, sports, call of duty, TV, TV, TV madden and...
HCGwpQ1.gif

How so? Am I advocating segregation here? Seems like a drive by post with no substance.

Snide remark? There was nothing snide about it. I was just stating that people who are playing Fortnite on the Xbox system and don't have a PS4 already aren't likely going to go and pick one up. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Not sorry.

Sony treats me well by offering excellent games that I can't play anywhere else. God of War is easily the best game I have played all year. If the game is good I buy it regardless of system. Right now 3rd party games are getting Xbox preference because the X1X is the best console. Spiderman is on my radar, but I will wait until I get some time to play it. On the flipside, as much as I love the Fallout universe, I will not be buying Fallout 76 at launch because it simply does not look remotely interesting.

That's my loyalty to Sony and to Xbox. Offer me something good and I will buy it.

Being self-aware is not a strength on GAF.

Or maybe to some of us Sony just offers better exclusive games.

Sony has made it either or when they don't have to, that's the point you seem unable to comprehend. Talking about exclusives has nothing to do with blocking crossplay with third party, do you get that? You're basically saying that if Sony sold enough TV's there wouldn't be a problem to you if they blocked Netflix.

Unsustainable for whom? That's the real question. If more people are paying (multiple) monthly subscriptions for the big-publishers product, it leaves smaller players at a major disadvantage. First of all those subs are continuously syphoning money out of the market, but it creates a situation where less hyped, more niche product look over-priced and less appealing by comparison.

Its good for the big boys, but everyone on the outside gets fucked over. That's not good for the overall health of the industry.

You're so off topic it's not even funny. How do we go from Sony blocking crossplay with third party content to subscription models other than Sony blocking that too? Those indie games are still for sale, it's not one or the other where you have subscription models now there is no opportunity for the smaller guys. Keep stretching.

Right... Xbox and it's fans just wants to move gaming forward.

Dude or ma'am, they want cross play with Playstation so consumers don't purchase a PS4 because all their friends play on PS4. It's not for you, gaming, or the betterment of mankind.

If I wanted to play a game with friends who have an Xbox, I'll just power on my Xbox. That's not a hard thing to do. Just pick up the controller. I have to hit a single button on the controller to do so.

How is that better for you as a PS4 owner? That's a piss poor argument and one that Sony is feebly trying to market, but why are you trying to market that as better?

I read what i want comment what i want that shouldn't bother you, unless you're creep?:pie_worried:
So you think MS and Sony treats their userbase same? :pie_roffles: c'mon ... that's why sony outsells MS 2:1 :pie_grinning_sweat: remember what MS wanted to do at start of this gen? DRM, allways online, xbox camera=500$ no exclussives except forza's and halo's, no vr, sports sports, call of duty, sports, sports, call of duty, TV, TV, TV madden and...
HCGwpQ1.gif

Oh my God, grow up. You're just showing your true colors of what you think of MS and Xbox. It's pretty sad this is how you want to portray yourself. Is this how you view gaming as a hobby, us versus them? So why not make fun of Nintendo too while you're at it since they are all part of this? Oh that's right, Sony loyal fans don't exhaust their energy there, just Xbox.

Last edited:

quickwhips

Really? As an example...
PS3 started with backwards compatibility, and the X360 started with the RROD.
PS3 lost BC, and X360 fixed pretty much all its issues.

Quality of games, maybe, but I was talking about the platform.
360 has bc with Xbox original.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
You're so off topic it's not even funny. How do we go from Sony blocking crossplay with third party content to subscription models other than Sony blocking that too? Those indie games are still for sale, it's not one or the other where you have subscription models now there is no opportunity for the smaller guys. Keep stretching.

It was a direct response to a poster asking as to why I have issues with the publisher subscription model, which came up as part of this general discussion. Its relevance is that I'm not arguing on the basis of partisanship to Sony, just a general distaste for the side-effects of this sort of offering on the landscape as a whole.

Gaming economics are something of a zero-sum, there is a finite seasonal/monthly spend within the market and when swathes of it are claimed by certain parties/properties, everyone else's sales suffers as a consequence. Its why you rarely see anything other than huge AAA's get released in the holiday quarter despite the numbers showing it being the most lucrative time of year for sales.

So yeah, it kinda matters when a gamer on a budget gets to choose between taking a chance on some little indy title, or spending the same cash on a sub for EA's safe, recycled left-overs.

And honestly, stop acting so offended by fanboysm when every argument you make reeks of it.

Whitecrow

Banned
LMAO at people callign this anti-consumer.

You are out of your minds. You are blaming Sony for wanting people to buy PlayStations.
You though Sony would be like, 'hey, we dont care if you buy PlayStation or XBOX, we only want you to be happy' ??? Come on.

Welcome to the business world. It's hard to land on the reality, but I'm sure you will manage.

dirthead

Banned
LMAO at people callign this anti-consumer.

You are out of your minds. You are blaming Sony for wanting people to buy PlayStations.
You though Sony would be like, 'hey, we dont care if you buy PlayStation or XBOX, we only want you to be happy' ??? Come on.

Welcome to the business world. It's hard to land on the reality, but I'm sure you will manage.

It's more like "welcome to the shitty anti-consumer industry that Nintendo created." You can blame Nintendo for starting this laughable bullshit where people have to fucking pay for licenses to release software for hardware. It was poison from the get-go and will be until it's finally eradicated completely. It's an 80s relic, a dinosaur, and it needs to go away.

The fact that you have to pay a company like Sony money for the privilege of competing with them for software sales shows how absurd the conflict of interest is and how sick that entire business model is.

Post-Atari 2600 video game consoles, like all walled garden closed platforms, blow. They offer no real value to consumers. Their "value" isn't what they provide to consumers. Their "value" is making other products worse.

So I'm Microsoft. I buy up exclusive rights for Cuphead, and now it can't be released for the PS4. Did that action make the Xbox better for consumers? Nope. It just made the PS4 worse. This is the case with every contemporary console platform. If you create a matrix of the value they offer to consumers, you'll find that the only thing "good" about them is the fact that they use some shady ass business practices to make the competition less appealing. It's a pretty foul market, really.

How does a consumer benefit from exclusive software? How does a consumer benefit from a shitty company like Sony being able to restrict what 3rd parties do with their games? What's in it for consumers? Why should they give a fuck about a company's own greedy motivations?

CRAIG667

what makes you think most PS4 users want CP? if that would be the case i think we would know it by now, it's like 80millions isn't enough, hec i wan't more...:pie_grinning:

I'm a PS4 user, I want it.
It's obvious others do too.

Fanboys on here be trippin'

Roitorb

No it’s them locking your epic account! Why can’t people see this? I can use my skins and emotes on Xbox, pc, Switch but not if I have a PS4! That’s the issue.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
How so? Am I advocating segregation here? Seems like a drive by post with no substance.

Sony has made it either or when they don't have to, that's the point you seem unable to comprehend. Talking about exclusives has nothing to do with blocking crossplay with third party, do you get that? You're basically saying that if Sony sold enough TV's there wouldn't be a problem to you if they blocked Netflix.

How is that better for you as a PS4 owner? That's a piss poor argument and one that Sony is feebly trying to market, but why are you trying to market that as better?

Oh my God, grow up. You're just showing your true colors of what you think of MS and Xbox. It's pretty sad this is how you want to portray yourself. Is this how you view gaming as a hobby, us versus them? So why not make fun of Nintendo too while you're at it since they are all part of this? Oh that's right, Sony loyal fans don't exhaust their energy there, just Xbox.
I'd say it's you who is showing your true colors of what you think of Xbox.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You are constantly calling others fanboys when their views don't align with yours and seem to think this is the worst thing that happened to gaming.

Yes, it's called choices. Something you apparently are not a fan of.
If you wanted choices you'd buy all the consoles like the rest of us. Or don't. That is also a choice.

To summarize account locking is shit but many people don't care about cross play and the people that do own most consoles. That doesn't make em blind corporate shills. Calm down. Do you have a ps4? Do you even want to play with "sony fanboys?" You sound like me when I was in my 360 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acidizer

Banned
Storm in a teacup. People pushing this have an agenda, cause most don't give a flying fuck about it.

Of course Sony don't want to let riff raff in AND give people less of a reason to buy a PS but they shouldn't have given ammo like this.

I mean what is this kumbaya nonsense, they are running a business.... I want Audi to start servicing my BMW... free of charge!

This is a rabid Greenpeace type of mentality... next people will be egging Sony reps whilst streaking through a gaming conference. WTF has happened to society?! I blame the internet!

Last edited:

Darius87

I'm a PS4 user, I want it.
It's obvious others do too.

Fanboys on here be trippin'

and how many doesn't even care or doesn't wan't it? i guess even more doesn't know this CP is a thing, you're in minority, there's no fanboyism in defending your choice of console, only when talk trash about other company. like dirthead, louis... these will reply to everyone like their life depends on it if they don't replie they fail :pie_grinning_smiling: sorry i'm exaggerate a bit, but that what i sense.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
and how many doesn't even care or doesn't wan't it? i guess even more doesn't know this CP is a thing, you're in minority, there's no fanboyism in defending your choice of console, only when talk trash about other company. like dirthead, louis... these will reply to everyone like their life depends on it if they don't replie they fail :pie_grinning_smiling: sorry i'm exaggerate a bit, but that what i sense.

dirthead

Banned
Storm in a teacup. People pushing this have an agenda, cause most don't give a flying fuck about it.

Of course Sony don't want to let riff raff in AND give people less of a reason to buy a PS but they shouldn't have given ammo like this.

I mean what is this kumbaya nonsense, they are running a business.... I want Audi to start servicing my BMW... free of charge!

This is a rabid Greenpeace type of mentality... next people will be egging Sony reps whilst streaking through a gaming conference. WTF has happened to society?! I blame the internet!

The fact that you think this is like a car company servicing a competitor's cars says it all.

It was MORE work for Epic to lock down the game for the PS4 than it would have been to just let everyone play with each other. Sony doesn't do shit in terms of actually making netplay in games work.

dirthead

Banned

I dislike Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Valve. I'm a real fanboy!

Acidizer

Banned
The fact that you think this is like a car company servicing a competitor's cars says it all.

It was MORE work for Epic to lock down the game for the PS4 than it would have been to just let everyone play with each other. Sony doesn't do shit in terms of actually making netplay in games work.

Shit analogies aside, this WILL cost Sony money. and time. and give people less of a reason to buy their system. and expose PS users to a different, less mature audience.

Honestly, if you think this is a smart business move for the market leader... that says it all - about you.

There are way WAY more important things Sony should be doing for THEIR OWN customers over this before they spend resources to appease this fabricated outrage.

mad597

Banned

But cross play with PC is ok? the most unregulated form of online play,

FranXico

Shit analogies aside, this WILL cost Sony money. and time. and give people less of a reason to buy their system. and expose PS users to a different, less mature audience.

I'm sorry, but that prejudice is ridiculous.

There are way WAY more important things Sony should be doing for THEIR OWN customers over this before they spend resources to appease this fabricated outrage.
I agree that other missed features, such as BC, are more important and should be given more priority.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I'm sorry, but that prejudice is ridiculous.

I agree that other missed features, such as BC, are more important and should be given more priority.

I don't think its that hard to do crossplay is it? and isn't it down to the game developer to do it if sony gives the ok?

Petrae

None of them care about us. We should hate them all equally.

It’s true. All platform holders are terrible. They pretend to “care” about consumers when they’re not on top of the mountain, then openly shit on them once they are.

Nintendo’s been fucking awful in recent past. So has Microsoft. Sony has, too, before thrusting itself back into the spotlight of arrogance once again. Every platform holder does this. History repeats itself over and over again. That’s the business.

The only thing shittier than platform holders are platform holder fanboys... defense forces, mobilized by nobody yet flooding to perceived slights of their company of choice like a weird Bat-signal. The power of the internet makes them far worse.

FranXico

I don't think its that hard to do crossplay is it? and isn't it down to the game developer to do it if sony gives the ok?
That Sony is being thick about CP with other consoles for the most stupid reasons is one thing, but not having any actual BC with PS2 or PS1 games (or even cross buy them from PS3 downloads) matters way more to me.

Darius87

I dislike Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Valve. I'm a real fanboy!
you forgot to add that you're in elite master racer club that you love, so this is real description of fanboy, if you stop hatting these companies you would upgrade to just a fan, step it up.
But cross play with PC is ok? the most unregulated form of online play,
You get that sony and ms are in the same marketshare?
It’s true. All platform holders are terrible. They pretend to “care” about consumers when they’re not on top of the mountain, then openly shit on them once they are.
I care for myself in the first place, then family, this logic applies to companies also, so if you want for companies to prioritise you above themself, then you must go live in fairyland, i guess :pie_raybans:

When did I say it was better or good. Never did. In fact I said I didn't care. And the only reason I keep saying it is because others who want it are acting as if we aren't there too, we are just stupid fanboys.

But if playing games with Xbox players was important to me, I'd just turn my Xbox on.

When a Console is in the lead like PS4 is, of course Xbox wants cross play with Playstation. Playstation wanted it with Xbox last gen when the 360 was doing well in the USA. And the reason Playstation says no now is the same reason Xbox said no then.

It seems that the majority doesn't give a fuck about cross play. The majority doesn't care about cross play with PC going back to last gen. They don't seem to care now.

If Xbox players wanted to play with PS4 players, they could go get the console. Same with PS4 players wanting to play with Xbox.

No game I have played has been made better at all by cross play with PC going back to the PS3. So why would I care at all about cross play with anyone.

The majority of people just doesn't care.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
When did I say it was better or good. Never did. In fact I said I didn't care. And the only reason I keep saying it is because others who want it are acting as if we aren't there too, we are just stupid fanboys.

But if playing games with Xbox players was important to me, I'd just turn my Xbox on.

When a Console is in the lead like PS4 is, of course Xbox wants cross play with Playstation. Playstation wanted it with Xbox last gen when the 360 was doing well in the USA. And the reason Playstation says no now is the same reason Xbox said no then.

It seems that the majority doesn't give a fuck about cross play. The majority doesn't care about cross play with PC going back to last gen. They don't seem to care now.

If Xbox players wanted to play with PS4 players, they could go get the console. Same with PS4 players wanting to play with Xbox.

No game I have played has been made better at all by cross play with PC going back to the PS3. So why would I care at all about cross play with anyone.

because times are changing, there are more devices to play across.lets say you are on your way somewhere on a train with wifi and you wanna play a game like minecraft or fortnight on your tablet or phone then you are locked out of who you normaly play with and only have access to xbox-switch and other devices.

in the past it wasn't neededas much I guess but as we are getting gamesacross most devices these days and you account can link acroos then I think crossplay is getting more relivant

because times are changing, there are more devices to play across.lets say you are on your way somewhere on a train with wifi and you wanna play a game like minecraft or fortnight on your tablet or phone then you are locked out of who you normaly play with and only have access to xbox-switch and other devices.

in the past it wasn't neededas much I guess but as we are getting gamesacross most devices these days and you account can link acroos then I think crossplay is getting more relivant
I don’t take trains. Or buses.

I only game at home in my spare time. Not while I’m in the swimming pool. Not while I’m on the pooper.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I feel like Sony’s policies will really bite them next gen. Microsoft is doing all the right things right now in terms of services — and they are expanding their first party, which we should really see the fruits of next gen. Meanwhile, Sony has fantastic first party games but that’s the only reason I have a PS4. I don’t buy multi-platform games on PS4, I’m not invested in the PSN ecosystem due to lacking things like backwards compatibility or crossplay. It’s possible Sony may get less stubborn when next gen starts, but history usually shows that the market leader typically makes stupid mistakes because they think they are untouchable.

good for you but what about the millions of others that do
I’m not running for public office.

Don’t act like those million are fighting for anyone but their individual selves. They are just as self centered as the million fighting against it. And the millions (and millions) of those that don’t care.

Petrae

I feel like Sony’s policies will really bite them next gen. Microsoft is doing all the right things right now in terms of services — and they are expanding their first party, which we should really see the fruits of next gen. Meanwhile, Sony has fantastic first party games but that’s the only reason I have a PS4. I don’t buy multi-platform games on PS4, I’m not invested in the PSN ecosystem due to lacking things like backwards compatibility or crossplay. It’s possible Sony may get less stubborn when next gen starts, but history usually shows that the market leader typically makes stupid mistakes because they think they are untouchable.

Hubris, basically... much like the big downfall with PS3 after Sony could do no wrong a generation earlier.

I’d like to say that rebukes like this are for the platform holder’s own good... but these businesses never learn from history. They make the same blunders, over and over and over again.

It was a direct response to a poster asking as to why I have issues with the publisher subscription model, which came up as part of this general discussion. Its relevance is that I'm not arguing on the basis of partisanship to Sony, just a general distaste for the side-effects of this sort of offering on the landscape as a whole.

Gaming economics are something of a zero-sum, there is a finite seasonal/monthly spend within the market and when swathes of it are claimed by certain parties/properties, everyone else's sales suffers as a consequence. Its why you rarely see anything other than huge AAA's get released in the holiday quarter despite the numbers showing it being the most lucrative time of year for sales.

So yeah, it kinda matters when a gamer on a budget gets to choose between taking a chance on some little indy title, or spending the same cash on a sub for EA's safe, recycled left-overs.

And honestly, stop acting so offended by fanboysm when every argument you make reeks of it.

Am I defending segregation? I understand the business side of things even if I don't agree with it. Timed exclusives and so on are designed to block others, that's a side deal that is made to compel people to buy your platform. Sony telling its users we got Destiny content first is a reasonable argument even if not everyone agrees. Being arrogant enough to tell your fanbase that less is better by restricting who you can play with helps you in what way? That is the messaging they are able to sell you and it's funny some actually bought into it.

I'd say it's you who is showing your true colors of what you think of Xbox.

What I think of Xbox or what I think of Sony fanboys? That's where you are confused. I don't even own an Xbox, I just grow tired of the attitude and some of it is blamed on how Sony is portraying itself which we can all witness by its loyal fans.

You are constantly calling others fanboys when their views don't align with yours and seem to think this is the worst thing that happened to gaming.

If you wanted choices you'd buy all the consoles like the rest of us. Or don't. That is also a choice.

To summarize account locking is shit but many people don't care about cross play and the people that do own most consoles. That doesn't make em blind corporate shills. Calm down. Do you have a ps4? Do you even want to play with "sony fanboys?" You sound like me when I was in my 360 days.

If I don't like a game and you do that is a difference of opinions. That is natural. There is nothing natural about wanting to block people from a consumers point of view.

Why are you taking part in something you don't care about? Your answer seems to be you have a right to defend Sony. That's where the punchline comes from.

you forgot to add that you're in elite master racer club that you love, so this is real description of fanboy, if you stop hatting these companies you would upgrade to just a fan, step it up.

You get that sony and ms are in the same marketshare?

I care for myself in the first place, then family, this logic applies to companies also, so if you want for companies to prioritise you above themself, then you must go live in fairyland, i guess :pie_raybans:

Are you the head of your debating team in school? Lol, your responses are laughable.

Do PS4 players care about PC or mobile cross play? Well it doesn't matter because you have it. See how terrible your logic is. Sony thinks it's important enough for its fanbase, therefore once again your opinion doesn't count to Sony.

Last edited:

Acidizer

Banned
They should have just not said anything at all... this just made them look that much more salty

Not salty, but stupid. Not sure why they'd be salty when they're trouncing the competition?

They def would've been better served saying nothing at all I agree.

Am I defending segregation? I understand the business side of things even if I don't agree with it. Timed exclusives and so on are designed to block others, that's a side deal that is made to compel people to buy your platform. Sony telling its users we got Destiny content first is a reasonable argument even if not everyone agrees. Being arrogant enough to tell your fanbase that less is better by restricting who you can play with helps you in what way? That is the messaging they are able to sell you and it's funny some actually bought into it.

What I think of Xbox or what I think of Sony fanboys? That's where you are confused. I don't even own an Xbox, I just grow tired of the attitude and some of it is blamed on how Sony is portraying itself which we can all witness by its loyal fans.

If I don't like a game and you do that is a difference of opinions. That is natural. There is nothing natural about wanting to block people from a consumers point of view.

Why are you taking part in something you don't care about? Your answer seems to be you have a right to defend Sony. That's where the punchline comes from.

Are you the head of your debating team in school? Lol, your responses are laughable.

Do PS4 players care about PC or mobile cross play? Well it doesn't matter because you have it. See how terrible your logic is. Sony thinks it's important enough for its fanbase, therefore once again your opinion doesn't count to Sony.
M’kay

I didn’t care about cross play, which has been a thing on PlayStation for years. I don’t care about second screen. I don’t care about companion apps either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom