• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fort Solis | Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fort Solis is a single-player, third-person thriller set over one long night on the far side of Mars. Engineer Jack Leary responds to a routine alarm where events unravel and escalate out of control in a way he could never have imagined.

Elginer

Dead Space again? Amazing how for years no one gave a flying fuxk about Dead Space like horror and this year it’s the new hotness

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

What is Fort Solis? This story-focused sci-fi thriller was announced earlier this year, at Summer Game Fest. Starring Troy Baker, Roger Clark, and Julia Brown, it certainly looks like it has the potential to have a dramatic story. So, we sat down with the head of Fallen Leaf, James Tinsdale, for an exclusive interview to find out more. Covering everything from how we’ll explore its massive space station location, to the type of Fort Solis gameplay styles we can expect, here's Fort Solis explained.

Last edited:

Hudo

So...is this supposed to be a psychological horror game? I still don't exactly know what this is supposed to be. I guess from the trailers we can gather that it isn't action horror like Dead Space or Resident Evil.

MiguelItUp

Really bizarre gameplay to show IMO. I was thinking this game would be.... more.... involved? A whole lot of nothing happens in that clip, lmao.

Top Bottom