• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szu

Yeah, I changed my mind already, I'll keep the OT neutral, and then people are free to post pictures & write about themselves in the posts that follow.
I like this idea too. Newcomers are going to get a lot of info as it is and all of us can share our stories as we see fit.

The other option would be to go completely over-the-top insane. Like making a video with various clips and photos of some of us combining together to form FitGafMan, complete with Voltron music.

went to the gym this morning and of course, first place i head to is the open squat rack. well, as i'm doing my squats i notice the three other squat racks begin to fill up, and all three squatters are doing honest to god perfect form squats, with warm up reps to start. it was like some sort of zen moment, everyone in their zone just getting done shit. was just all business and was really cool to see. usually, there's a bunch of bozos in the squat racks doing all sorts of weird shit besides squats but this morning, man. it was just beautiful.

sphinx

the piano man
Yeah, I changed my mind already, I'll keep the OT neutral, and then people are free to post pictures & write about themselves in the posts that follow.

No photos of any of us in the OP. We can choose when to show off when we like - having them there can be a turnoff and defeat people with low morale. Just my 2 cents though.

or this too,

I am all for pics but it's hard to put stuff about people without turning it into "their" OP. Even if I were to be included in a group of 10 or 15 in the OP (yeah, lol, for any reason, succesful rookie or whatever) . What about everybody else? this isn't "our" thread, it's everybody's.

The guy who starts posting halfway the OT6 is as legitimate a member of the community as the guy who has been posting since OT1, in my opinion.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I'm hoping its normal failing at increased weights. I maybe got 3 reps just now for 215 lb squats before getting to 4th rep and not going low enough then the 5th, I still couldn't get low enough so I let it down. Had ample warm up and rest too. Also if it helps I'm 22 about to turn 23, weight about 138 lbs and am about 5'6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom