• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Details on Alan Wake 2 Expansions Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
d1cbc7413a23942682c77291b5d2d97656912073.jpg

Alan Wake 2 Will have Two paid expansions:

Both of our expansions tell new stories and offer exciting gameplay within Alan Wake 2.

Expansion 1 – Night Springs

Visions and dreams. Fiction is written and coming true. Fiction collapses and remains just words on a page. These are those stories… in Night Springs. Play as several familiar characters from the world of Alan Wake and experience the unexplainable in multiple self-contained episodes of Night Springs, a fictional tv-show set in the world of Alan Wake.

Expansion 2 – The Lake House

The Lake House is a mysterious facility situated on the shores of Cauldron Lake set up by an independent government organization to conduct secret research… until something goes wrong. Explore the Lake House and embark on two separate adventures as the realities of Saga Anderson and Alan Wake collide again.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Expansion 1 sounds like it could be really cool. Alan Wake has always messed with mixing up media and a game set within TV episodes could have them taking it to the next level.

I mean it could be seen as a spoiler that spoils nothing.

You calling it a spoiler spoiled more. :p
I asked if it was a spoiler, cause I don't remember what happens with that lake house that is a main pillar of the first game. But they straight up state that it's a research lab?

Seems like a spoiler to me

Top Bottom