• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth | Final Previews are up

Draugoth

Gold Member

aerith-key-visual-v0-bnz9f8gi42hc1.jpeg

0dm7sbed32hc1.jpeg

GFsamWOacAAl0BI

GFsamWMbcAA2LMS

New Key Art

New Key Art

Some news outlets and influencers posted their hands-on and impressions. There's also interviews with certain news sites about the game mostly coming from the demo:

Some of these contain spoilers!

Videos:

Important:
  • Red XIII is now a fully-playable companion, acting as an agile attacker who can build up combos of claw swipes.

Last edited:

Comandr

Didn’t watch the presentation. Is it super spoilery? I want to play the demo T-T. It’s going to be a long couple weeks.

I hope this Max guy is prepared to start apologizing in advance to ResetEra for being a racist white male by pronouncing it "Kate Sith" like the game does
Didn't Square Enix themselves flat out say it's pronounced "Kate Sith", I'm not too familiar with the whole thing but apparently there was some furious debates online about how the name was pronounced, the most popular one being "Ket Shee" lmao

From the VGC preview in the OP:
“There’s also a very clear homoerotic tension between Cloud and Sephiroth. The usually cool and collected Cloud is desperate to impress the more seasoned SOLDIER: “such a puppy,” as Sephiroth says. I’m a sucker for an enemies-to-lovers storyline, and I’m curious to see how far the Rebirth leans into this.”
lol. lmao even.

Last edited:
Top Bottom